Carrie Hope Fletcher #55 CHF and her 55 soulmates (none of them are her fiancé)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @cherryblossomlatte

Recap
Joel "accidentally" wore a ring on his ring finger during an Instagram live 🙄 just like when he "accidentally" posted their engagement balloons and leaked the story to the press

Carrie has no MT roles coming up so she and Joel have decided to scam minors through zoom despite her having no DBS checks done

Still begging for freebies and refusing to be alone together as seen on valentines day when they had a free meal at a train station and then went home to Scott and Matt

Same old predicable tit

Oliver is still thriving.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m just excited to see what comes from this thread cause I’m sure the tit show will continue

• Haha
Reactions: 17
last thread moved so fast but some edited highlights:

Jamie and Carrie have been rehearsing for Once. Carrie has been miming piano great, Jamie has the hunted look of a hostage forced to sing for his life.

Matt and Scott have come to stay and Chez Montague is full to the brim with soulmates and Joel.

Acting through song scam workshop bookings in progress as potential Oliver, Annie and Matilda pushy mums set fire to £25. Putting this money towards a personal singing lesson with west end vocal coach Fiona McDougal would be more beneficial.

Broadway Cinders opens with a kick ass Cinderella. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s previous muse sends a congrats post to remind the world she did it first. No one talks about how bad it was first time and seems to view it with post Covid times rose coloured glasses.

Our grifting twins spent their first Valentine’s in their coats in a random train station freezing their tits off cos it was free.Oliver and Alessia glammed up and spent it at the Savoy.

Joe(L) continues to dress on camera on Instagram lives without a trigger warning to random crotch shots.

‘and that’s what you missed on Free!’

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh I just saw the live where he’s wearing his wedding ring. Of course he started wearing it before the wedding, just like he started calling her wife and Mrs Montague. Over excited like a teenager but then after the wedding nothing will have changed. How childish.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't think he's wearing a ring too early. I think they eloped because let's be honest: she couldn't have the wedding of her dreams. Eloping was the best option in order to disguise that she's an awful person without any friends aside from Scott, no female friends for a hen party and to be bridesmaids, no people to fill a reception room, looks the worst she's ever looked etc with wanting privacy and thus having a small and intimate secret wedding.

We all knew she wanted a big event but she couldn't have it. This is the easiest way. Just like she pretends she wants Joe(l) and he's not the last resort, she will pretend she wanted a small, secret wedding (because she couldn't get any better). Fake it til you make it.
---
I think Freebie's nickname needs to change to Greedie.
We had Scammie which is an even better indication of her modus operandi. Need to bring that back and use it for thread titles.

Reactions: 31
remember she had that girls night that she posted nothing about (most unlike her, as we know) - possible hen party? that may be why she was keeping it quiet?

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think they have it in them to keep anything quiet but I like your optimism.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was convinced they'd have a quickie secret Valentines Day marriage but I don't believe they'd actually get married or have hen/stag parties in secret. For starters, they'd miss out on an absolute fuckton of freebies and we know they can't fart without some sort of free benefit.

Joel is/isn't wearing a ring because they read here and get off on our speculation. It's exciting to them and god knows they don't excite each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think he's wearing a ring too early. I think they eloped because let's be honest: she couldn't have the wedding of her dreams. Eloping was the best option in order to disguise that she's an awful person without any friends aside from Scott, no female friends for a hen party and to be bridesmaids, no people to fill a reception room, looks the worst she's ever looked etc with wanting privacy and thus having a small and intimate secret wedding.

We all knew she wanted a big event but she couldn't have it. This is the easiest way. Just like she pretends she wants Joe(l) and he's not the last resort, she will pretend she wanted a small, secret wedding (because she couldn't get any better). Fake it til you make it.
---

We had Scammie which is an even better indication of her modus operandi. Need to bring that back and use it for thread titles.
I agree, and she knows her wedding will look crap compared to Toms

• Haha

---

Ooooooohhhh THIS!!!!! I had actually never considered any of the above before- who would she even have as bridesmaids.. she hasn't seen Mollie or Celinde in years, she hasn't mentioned any of her old girlfriends from school.. Oop 👀

Reactions: 18
She would have Scott and Gi as bridesmaids I reckon if she had any at all

Regardless of what the ring actually means, it’s obvious Joel wanted people to notice and speculate on it. Conveniently leaving it on when the Live started, then “secretly” taking it off, knocking it over later and doing a faux-casual sing-singsongy “oops that was something elseee!”

As someone else said, he pretends to be casual and blasé when he so obviously lavishes in the attention he gets from being associated with Carrie, and it comes across so insincere and disingenuous.

Reactions: 51
I think it’s a flipped image on the live, so that would be his right hand not his left..pretty sure their egos couldn’t handle the privacy of an elopement.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.