Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sooo sad to be with someone you don't really want just because they're willing to offer you what you want in the future: family, kids, yearly trips to Disney etc .

Sorry to have to repeat myself, but in every footage of the two of them she looks unimpressed, borderline disgusted.
The disgust is clear in all the makeout footage they've posted. How can you spend the rest of your life with someone when you feel like that? 🫤

Reactions: 22
I looked at his very public Facebook page and oversharing is pretty standard for him! 1,000s and 1,000s of public photos and posts

This is absolutely spot on

I think we are taking her words far too literally here, she said she did not know which reel he was making not that she did not know why he was filming full stop. So she was quite aware he was 1. filming and 2. making a reel with the clips, my ex-partner would take posed photos and not tell me why until I saw the silly edited photo after (although unlike Joel he did not plaster them all over the net for 1,000s to see ). I do not think this is that abnormal or sinister, if Carrie truly did not feel comfortable or felt blindsided/upset then she would not have reposted or shared it all.
There is a viral trend on TikTok where girlfriends ask their partners to share the "candid" photographs they have taken usually without the girlfriends knowledge, they are often quite unflattering but it makes for an amusing video. It felt similar to that.
I am clearly in the minority here but I truly do not believe these are all markers for an abusive person. And I speak from a sadly very lived experience of various types of abuse in a relationship.

He is doing himself no favours by responding to comments, I will never understand why so many Influencers or Celebrities do this? Can they not see how utterly embarrassing it is?

Reactions: 12
I've been thinking this whole time that their relationship just screams:

LOOK HOW OVER YOU I AM, OLIVER. I AM SOOOOOO OVER YOU RIGHT NOW.

That said, I know a few couples who started this way, and are still together many years later. But at the same time, you don't need to show off how "happy" you are every second of every day.

Reactions: 3
This honestly says is all to me. Just because you want the same things in life, Carrie, doesn’t mean that you’re good for each other or that you’ll be happy together
my guess for those “future plans” is marriage, babies etc. Oliver didn’t want them (at least not with her) and that’s the reason for the breakup.
There is going to be an engagement with these two no doubt.

Reactions: 2
If they ever did get married (LOL) she'd think she's too famous to change her name and desperate Joel would jump at the chance to become a Fletcher

Reactions: 6
Once again, the best she can do to compliment Joel is talk about herself and how he makes HER feel?? Granted, that is such a wonderful and important thing in a relationship but she can’t even say that she enjoys his company or pay him an actual compliment. It’s just… I get to be myself around him, whilst he’s there declaring how gorgeous she is, how much he loves her, how she’s his soulmate etc.

Reactions: 20
Imagine. Joel bends down on one knee, reaches into his Speedos, and pulls out a Haribo ring that he pinched from his Hamilton tuck shop. The perfect proposal

Reactions: 32
To be fair, they were on a beach holiday and if I go on a holiday like that just to lounge in the sun, I rarely wear makeup, way too hot for that I don't think we need to worry too much over Carrie changing herself for a man
I agree, to me it made sense that she did not wear a lot of make-up as they appeared to spend their time swimming and sunbathing!

Reactions: 8
His pose is so cringey for a 35 year old man

Reactions: 4
I loved his speech/song for his wedding. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I've watched that a few times.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely hit the nail on the head here. They’re obsessed with presenting this narrative and it’s so weird. Like aren’t we just the cutest little things with our Disney/fairytale obsession and fawning over each other like teenagers in their first ever relationship. It’s so painfully performative and neither of them are in this for the right reasons at all.

Also just catching up on the thread and the never ending holiday posts. I’m actually gobsmacked at how unenthused and borderline icked out Carrie looks in so many of Joel’s pics/videos? I’ve never seen her pull those expressions when out with Oliver that’s for sure.

And that Q&A response about feeling yourself in relationships is soooo telling. I feel even more confident now that she saw the engagement speculation on here after the Lapland trip, confronted him about marriage/ where things were going - and the ensuing conversation is what led to his decision to leave her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m sure it was someone who at least reads here and….I don’t know, I would have left it at Tattle, tbh. Sorry, just my personal opinion, I never post on any influencer‘s social media, so it might just be me

Reactions: 35
Whoever this was, you are the best
Tiny speedos

I hope Joe(l) and her fans keep fighting it out. Maybe the realisation that he's turning fans against her will be the kick up the backside she needs to get rid of him.

Also, the fact that she is just letting it happen rather than try and settle things/have a word with Joel makes it seem like she wants him to get backlash. She knows what's being said and his responses.

Reactions: 6
Usually when there’s less positive comments on Carrie’s posts, her super fans will jump in and defend her. This hasn’t happened on Joel’s post. (There’s just one “sick comebacks king”. Which I can’t decide if it’s sincere or not!) So again, they may not be commenting that they find it all icky, but they’re certainly thinking it.

Reactions: 12
In my head I now have ‘tiny speedos’ going round to the tune of ‘Tiny Dancer’ on a loop.

What a fun ear worm for the next 12 hours

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.