Carrie Dayton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen quite a few people mention her in other threads, quite a bit actually.
So I'm wondering what other people's thoughts are on her?

I used to like her but she jumps on all the bandwagons and I don’t believe her authenticity anymore.

Reactions: 1
Really? Blimey - her boyf must be keeping her then!? How can she afford all of the clothes and UK jaunts?
I did have a quick Google and YouTube pays around $0.005 per view for someone of Carrie's channel size.
She has 2 channels and posts weekly, sometimes twice and averages around 100-120k views combining the 2 channels.
So she gets about $450-$650 a week. Just for 2 videos.

That's not including if she gets paid extra for likes and comments which they usually do

I used to like her but she jumps on all the bandwagons and I don’t believe her authenticity anymore.
I did watch her gadget video and wondered how she afforded all of that gubbins. I hadn't realised that she had two channels though!?
---
I did have a quick Google and YouTube pays around $0.005 per view for someone of Carrie's channel size.
She has 2 channels and posts weekly, sometimes twice and averages around 100-120k views combining the 2 channels.
So she gets about $450-$650 a week. Just for 2 videos.

That's not including if she gets paid extra for likes and comments which they usually do
Bloody hell, that's an awful lot of clicks. I hadn't realised that they got paid to like and comment. Money for old rope!

I did watch her gadget video and wondered how she afforded all of that gubbins. I hadn't realised that she had two channels though!?
---

Bloody hell, that's an awful lot of clicks. I hadn't realised that they got paid to like and comment. Money for old rope!
It's why they all do the "like and subscribe" thing or a lot of them say "comment with..."
Because they get paid extra for it

They only earn money from ads that run on their videos. No money from comments or likes. It looks like her channels get about 800,000 views a month. So perhaps about $4000-$5000 from YouTube ads per month. Then she has sponsorships and maybe affiliate links. Probably a lot of the clothes are sent to her for free from brands?

They only earn money from ads that run on their videos. No money from comments or likes. It looks like her channels get about 800,000 views a month. So perhaps about $4000-$5000 from YouTube ads per month. Then she has sponsorships and maybe affiliate links. Probably a lot of the clothes are sent to her for free from brands?
I wasn't sure of comments and likes. I just presumed they did.
I know they get paid for views though.

I'm sure I've seen quite a few where she says she's been sent clothes or something to try too.

I wasn't sure of comments and likes. I just presumed they did.
I know they get paid for views though.

I'm sure I've seen quite a few where she says she's been sent clothes or something to try too.
I did too, but I am not hugely clued up on how YouTube works.

She made a thing about saying that the Levi's haul she bought during the pandemic "weren't cheap" but I would imagine many of her threads are freebies.

I did too, but I am not hugely clued up on how YouTube works.

She made a thing about saying that the Levi's haul she bought during the pandemic "weren't cheap" but I would imagine many of her threads are freebies.
I don't know how it works in the US but in the UK, the youtubers buy all the stuff out of their money but then claim it all back in tax

I don't know how it works in the US but in the UK, the youtubers buy all the stuff out of their money but then claim it all back in tax
I think it depends on how big the channel is and if the brands think by giving free stuff it is cheap advertising. channels with more subs and views are likely to get either free stuff or even get paid sponsorships in turn the companies get exposure. If the channel is small, then youtubers usually have to buy the stuff themselves because companies don't want to pay them or give them free stuff if the video doesnt get enough views.