Carrie Dayton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her channel a few weeks ago and went back and subscribed today, nice to see not too much tit talking about her. She seems fairly calm and not annoying.

Reactions: 1
I do love Carrie but she frustrates me with her clothing choices 90% of the time. She insists on dressing in "gamine" styles from Tik-Tok which are intended for kids born in the mid-noughties. Those clothes just don't look right on a mid-size mid-30s grown woman.

She looks her best when dressing to highlight her chest and shoulders with her waist cinched and legs elongated. I don't know why she insists on draping herself in oversized trendy clothing which does nothing for her, I'm desperate to see her dressing like a confident grown woman. I think she'd notice a massive difference to her silhouette if she wore properly structured bras, too. Speaking from experience, the unpadded wireless bra does nothing for the bigger chested girlies.

Reactions: 2
I do love Carrie but she frustrates me with her clothing choices 90% of the time. She insists on dressing in "gamine" styles from Tik-Tok which are intended for kids born in the mid-noughties. Those clothes just don't look right on a mid-size mid-30s grown woman.

She looks her best when dressing to highlight her chest and shoulders with her waist cinched and legs elongated. I don't know why she insists on draping herself in oversized trendy clothing which does nothing for her, I'm desperate to see her dressing like a confident grown woman. I think she'd notice a massive difference to her silhouette if she wore properly structured bras, too. Speaking from experience, the unpadded wireless bra does nothing for the bigger chested girlies.
I was so surprised at her age when I first started watching her because I didn't think she acted/dressed like a woman in her mid 30s.
I think she seems really nice.
I just don't like the style personally at all.
I agree that the shapes ect don't suit her either.

Reactions: 1
I was so surprised at her age when I first started watching her because I didn't think she acted/dressed like a woman in her mid 30s.
I think she seems really nice.
I just don't like the style personally at all.
I agree that the shapes ect don't suit her either.
She's super lovely, I've been watching her for years!
Her style was better previously, I think she's got a bit lost in the last 2 or 3 years and doesn't really know what *her* style is anymore because she's always chasing It Girl fashion and worrying about what's on trend rather than what she likes or what flatters her body.

She's super lovely, I've been watching her for years!
Her style was better previously, I think she's got a bit lost in the last 2 or 3 years and doesn't really know what *her* style is anymore because she's always chasing It Girl fashion and worrying about what's on trend rather than what she likes or what flatters her body.
Yeah, I started watching her about 5 years or so ago when she did a British foods video with Jasmin.

She definitely had better style back then.
I feel she tries to wear a lot of the stuff Alexa does too but they are completely different shapes/sizes

Wow her look in her new video is not super flattering? It ages her a lot I think. Her self tan is also kind of awful.

As I said before, I like Carrie. But I really don't get her fashion choices 😂
Yeah I'm not sure what the thought process here was...

I saw Alexa Sunshine83 did a Christmas thrift for Kathleen Illustrated, Alexa should hook her up with Carrie so she can help teach her about balance and shape with clothes 😜

Right, as she was going through her wardrobe I'm thinking "Do these things fit her?" Her outfit was super unflattering