Caroline Stanbury #7 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have fallen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread! Hilarious title 😂. If she ever does a search on herself that sure will sting!
So let's resume the "Valentine's" day now from yesterday :

The dumb balloons in Michael's house : comped ✔
The stuffed dog
The gas station single rose
The boat ride : comped ✔
The flowers on the boat : comped ✔
The "susi" from Katsuya : comped ✔

So basically his only participation out of pocket is the single gas station rose and the stuffed dog, which didn't even come in a wrapping or at least a minimum from a FAO Schwarz type store. It's like he won it at a country fair lol.

How she can't feel miserable knowing all this is comped and not even genuine is beyond comprehension. It would be one thing if she was his age but at 47 how can she find that pleasing. Any woman her age would be wtf is this bs kind of Valentine's?? But I guess she's lost a few neurons along the way from being around him for too long and has been dumbed down.

Meanwhile Cem is living it up in Courchevel with the children in Sophie's bf's chalet. Good for him and the kids 🙏.

They aren't going to Courchevel, I'm assuming, because I heard filming starts next week. Probably the reason they are at the gym every day 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the new thread. Sergio’s open mouthed posing is too much, it is so vacuous. And he keeps talking about his ‘soon’ in captions. Just stop please. He has no money to buy her anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for the new thread! Hilarious title 😂. If she ever does a search on herself that sure will sting!
So let's resume the "Valentine's" day now from yesterday :

The dumb balloons in Michael's house : comped ✔
The stuffed dog
The gas station single rose
The boat ride : comped ✔
The flowers on the boat : comped ✔
The "susi" from Katsuya : comped ✔

So basically his only participation out of pocket is the single gas station rose and the stuffed dog, which didn't even come in a wrapping or at least a minimum from a FAO Schwarz type store. It's like he won it at a country fair lol.

How she can't feel miserable knowing all this is comped and not even genuine is beyond comprehension. It would be one thing if she was his age but at 47 how can she find that pleasing. Any woman her age would be wtf is this bs kind of Valentine's?? But I guess she's lost a few neurons along the way from being around him for too long and has been dumbed down.

Meanwhile Cem is living it up in Courchevel with the children in Sophie's bf's chalet. Good for him and the kids 🙏.

They aren't going to Courchevel, I'm assuming, because I heard filming starts next week. Probably the reason they are at the gym every day 🙄.
I know I couldn't help myself I said someone has been to poundland. With his own money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We need @npadcr to listen they give the best reviews ! My brain is like Sieve and I want to listen and tell you all of it but I just forget! Useless!
her videos today in the car taking the piss out of the way he speaks and also what his mum thinks of his Marriage to her And she doesn’t even give a toss . Again not explained very well !
the othe son is probably there with Cem
But is camera shy and she doesn’t show he much he is probably traumatised by the whole new life he has and that prat IQ28 claiming he is the dad !

Reactions: 2
We need @npadcr to listen they give the best reviews ! My brain is like Sieve and I want to listen and tell you all of it but I just forget! Useless!
her videos today in the car taking the piss out of the way he speaks and also what his mum thinks of his Marriage to her And she doesn’t even give a toss . Again not explained very well !
the othe son is probably there with Cem
But is camera shy and she doesn’t show he much he is probably traumatised by the whole new life he has and that prat IQ28 claiming he is the dad !
I just watched those videos you are talking about and he actually said about her "and that duck*ing asshole" and she just laughs it off?? If my husband said that about me and then posted it, it's grounds for a huge re-evaluation about our relationship.
For those who are blocked by them, the jest of the Instagram story is him complaining that the whole time during the comped Valentine's boat ride, she spent her time on her phone (if I was married to him I would have even jumped OFF the boat) and he can't show the vidéo to his Mommy in Madrid because she will tell him "what are you doing with her, wasting your Life..she clearly doesn't care about you"... His words
The guy is that desperate to stay with her because of the show and free Lifestyle, that he's prepared to live a crappy Life with a woman who doesn't love him and, as an added bonus treats him like sh*t.

I just watched those videos you are talking about and he actually said about her "and that duck*ing asshole" and she just laughs it off?? If my husband said that about me and then posted it, it's grounds for a huge re-evaluation about our relationship.
For those who are blocked by them, the jest of the Instagram story is him complaining that the whole time during the comped Valentine's boat ride, she spent her time on her phone (if I was married to him I would have even jumped OFF the boat) and he can't show the vidéo to his Mommy in Madrid because she will tell him "what are you doing with her, wasting your Life..she clearly doesn't care about you"... His words
The guy is that desperate to stay with her because of the show and free Lifestyle, that he's prepared to live a crappy Life with a woman who doesn't love him and, as an added bonus treats him like sh*t.
Perfect sum up @Joan on Third although I always read your name as Joan the third 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On another topic, anyone else notice how many obviously fake followers Juliet Angus has? Like, random men who don't speak english, who don't appear to have any connection with fashion or London or the US or any of things Juliet is all about. Lots and lots of these followers. She wouldn't be buying random followers to get her numbers up, would she?

Reactions: 4
On another topic, anyone else notice how many obviously fake followers Juliet Angus has? Like, random men who don't speak english, who don't appear to have any connection with fashion or London or the US or any of things Juliet is all about. Lots and lots of these followers. She wouldn't be buying random followers to get her numbers up, would she?
Honestly I don't follow either Juliet or Sophie..in fact I don't follow any LOL girls. There must be a thread on LOL somewhere I'm sure

Reactions: 2
As we are mentioning the ladies of LOL Caroline Fleming I think looks at her best !!!

As we are mentioning the ladies of LOL Caroline Fleming I think looks at her best !!!
I love that Caroline Fleming doesn't bother with social media, followers or promotions - just ignores it all, and only posts once in a while. Her focus has been ADHD, which her son was diagnosed with and which she then realised she also had.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.