Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only people who slag off Tattle are the greedy, lying, duplicitous IG gang and social media idiots who have made it to the site due to their bullshitting , child exploitation and lies being highlighted .

It’s not the cesspit portrayed by those who are discussed here, the truth hurts.

Reactions: 9
I agree! It’s so nice here I don’t get the reputation at all?! Compared with twitter, YouTube, Mumsnet reddit, kiwi farms, guru gossip... it is literally so civilised and funny and clever
I agree with you. Whenever I’ve posted about how I’ve felt, people have responded in such a civil and supportive manner. It is genuinely a pleasure to be on here compared to other sites.

Reactions: 6
£290 on a beauty box is in-bleeping-sane.

I love skincare. I’ve spent £££ over the years on dozens of high end brands. But even in my no-responsibilities, loads of disposable income days (now sadly long gone 😄) I would never have dropped £300 in one go on skincare. I’d have preferred an amazing handbag - at least it lasts!

I like that Caroline is addressing the state of her eyelashes on insta. It’s almost like she’s been reading this *waves*
The worst part is that she previously said something like "Oh, I know about the lashes, yadda, yadda, yadda", so I expect that these squashed insect legs are here to stay. Perhaps it's some kind of a statement, like when teenagers want to "rebel" and purposefully destroy the clothes mother bought them. Or it's an art installation?

Reactions: 3
She’s sent a box to Stacey bleeping Solomon. I’ve had it. I’ve literally had it. All those duck wits buying it are paying for all these free boxes. *slams door on way out*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m genuinely surprised. I really thought she was going to be launching her own skincare line or something of that nature. But it’s ...just basically a cult beauty box. Christ, the bloody hype I’ve been reading on her FB page for a total non-event.

I stumbled across this thread today and read it through because although I don’t follow her I’ve never really liked her. I think her personality is horrid. I went to look at her insta and holy crap what has she done to her face?? Her cheeks look engorged and she’s gone a funny colour, I’d describe it as a ‘ruddy complexion’ but it definitely doesn’t look glowy in a nice way [emoji33]

I honestly don’t think her skin is nice at all. She looks mid 60’s to me. I’m not being mean I’m being honest.

It’s nicer here on Tattle 😊
It really is. People on beauty sites seem to turn on each other horribly if the leader is even slightly questioned. It is deeply uncomfortable to see some of the language used - if men talked about women like that they would be up in arms. The mods on those sites just let it run and run.
CH sending those bleeping boxes to pampered celebs makes me sick. Wtaf. That £10 000 she is donating will come from her followers scraping together the money to get them rather than the likes of Zoella and Stacey Solomon who probably spend that in a month easily.
When will people wake up to this nonsense? I saw people on her FB full of praise for her at the huge discount she was allowing them to have like they were so fortunate and lucky. The charity angle is the hook isn't it. She makes you feel you are doing a good thing and to criticise it is the same as slagging off her charity. They are just sales people at the end of the day and using every trick in the book.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very well said, @Jelly Bean. Those bloody celebs and influencers already have so much, they don’t need any more. Caroline is taking money out of the pockets of women, many of whom may not be able to afford this at all but really want to “treat themselves”.

It makes me so angry. I’ve seen people (women) online saying they are dipping into their savings for this. In an already precarious economy, right before Christmas.

This is a great example of where you would be better off spending £250 seeing a proper dermatologist and then donating £40 to charity.

So tempted to join her FB to post this!!

Reactions: 8
She’s sent a box to Stacey bleeping Solomon. I’ve had it. I’ve literally had it. All those duck wits buying it are paying for all these free boxes. *slams door on way out*
Stacey can’t even say caroline’s name right :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
It would be really refreshing if one of these people who has received it for free would just put their hands up and say “you know what, thanks, I can actually afford to buy one, so I’m just going to donate the £290 DIRECTLY into the charity” i.e.not via Hirons own bank account.

it would be a Christmas Beauty Box miracle!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
CH is a massive con-artist; a very rude, obnoxious (and possibly effective) one at that.
I used to like her and her skin-care advice, but now all I see is an aggressive bull-dog with protruding jowls who wants to scam people out of their money. I truly despair for the world. And also, referring yourself as a skin 'activist' is pathetic when you are making money off of ordinary people with overpriced skin-care and sending freebies to these pointless influencers and 'celebrities' who do not need it. Don't even talk to me about the charity plugging... I hope and wish people will see the light, but more fool them really!

Reactions: 12
£290? Bloody hell, what overpriced bullshit she's flogging. And she's sent it to so many influencers who can AFFORD to pay such a steep price. Makes me feel a bit ill, what is the world coming to?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.