Caroline Foran #3 stop using your child for content

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she'd send that child to a playgroup or something while he's waiting MONTHS to start Montessori. It's ridiculous that he's hanging around looking at her all day at his age

Reactions: 17
It seems to me that she completely over theorised the whole situation. It feels like she's rowing back on things since the non-diagnosis and he's suddenly turned a corner. Or maybe she's finally putting boundaries in place. Toddlers are a nightmare. I have yet to meet one that doesn't make unreasonable demands and isn't highly sensitive. If I gave into my toddlers every wish, and never allowed him to be in an uncomfortable situation, I can't imagine where we'd be today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
lol i have stopped using the baby monitor with my 16 month old prob 3 months ago … she’s the second child fairly predictable and i’m prob lazy. she over does every thing and doesn’t want to parent and get him on to the next level of life without a bottle or monitor . if he goes to bed with a bottle he will never get the potty training as it’s too much liquid and will need the nappy . she makes him think he’s a baby by calling him baby , giving hjm a bottle , no nursery or playgroups , still in nappies . all her own doing

Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain the concept of updating your engagement ring to me? Am i missing something? If she put her original diamond in a different ring is this just a brand new ring? And if that’s the case, how is this new ring your engagement ring if you didn’t get engaged with it? This one would sell her soul to the devil.

Reactions: 9
Can someone please explain the concept of updating your engagement ring to me? Am i missing something? If she put her original diamond in a different ring is this just a brand new ring? And if that’s the case, how is this new ring your engagement ring if you didn’t get engaged with it? This one would sell her soul to the devil.
I've seen a few influencers do this now and I don't understand it. I think it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to your OH who may have saved up long and hard to get you the original ring. I understand it after a long time married when original rings may not fit anymore or to celebrate a special anniversary. But to do it just for a bigger diamond and to fit into fashion fads is nauseating to me.

Reactions: 10
it’s similar to her changing a perfectly fine and pretty new kitchen. Shes never happy! Shes seeking the initial endorphins one gets when you make a change or a purchase but very quickly you get used to that change and seek another. How would you ever be happy? She’s only married a few years so seems strange to change it up so quickly. But not surprised she did.

What is with her showing all of her drawings!!!! Is she aiming for work as an illustrator or just trying to show off. It’s really sad!!!!

Reactions: 12
it’s similar to her changing a perfectly fine and pretty new kitchen. Shes never happy! Shes seeking the initial endorphins one gets when you make a change or a purchase but very quickly you get used to that change and seek another. How would you ever be happy? She’s only married a few years so seems strange to change it up so quickly. But not surprised she did.

What is with her showing all of her drawings!!!! Is she aiming for work as an illustrator or just trying to show off. It’s really sad!!!!
The drawings give me the total ick 🥴 like a twelve year old looking for validation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That one doesn't know what to be at. "Treated myself"?! Her life is just going from one treat to another - facials, night away, brunches, shopping, gym etc. Agree with the poster who said she is just chasing the endorphins.

Reactions: 13
Lab grown so not at all as much as the size would lead you to believe!
I thought lab grown were actually quite expensive because they're exquisite pieces, perfectly crafted, better diamonds than naturally occurring. I could be wrong but for sure she has upgraded

OK did a quick Google search. I am indeed wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lauren Arthur’s just did a collaboration with the same crowd. Must be good margins in lab diamonds if they are able to be giving away loads of influencers

Reactions: 3
I hate influencer marketing. Her old ring was probably perfectly nice, like her original kitchen.

Reactions: 4
The 'ugly underbelly of the internet' yet she exposes her child's every move and private detail to the same internet. Makes good content I suppose

Reactions: 14