Caroline Foran #3 stop using your child for content

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how performative it is. Just have a nice moment with your son. Like to think she actually went and set up the camera and staged a moment, all while watching herself in the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or has everything with Caelen just suddenly turned a corner since the results of the assessment were delivered 🤔. Literally nothing else has changed other than having that conversation with the person who did the assessment and suddenly he is able to cope with being with a childminder , being separated from Caroline , sitting in the back of a car by himself , being out and about amongst people.

Reactions: 16
Maybe he's finally getting some consistency and boundaries?

Something has certainly changed and it's either the narrative she is presenting (focusing on what he can do rather than can't) or he's being supported to actually do these things properly rather than it just being chaos.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think its mad like child (apparently) can't cope with much daily life outside their house but Dublin city centre for shopping and sit down lunch on the first nice weather SATURDAY of the year when it's bound to be jammers...... like my husband would struggle with that kinda day let alone my 3yo...... I call bullshit. She was just spinning a yarn for content with HS shite

Reactions: 19
I reckon the therapist was open with her that there was no diagnosis for her child and gave her some parenting tips!

Reactions: 10
There has been some OT intervention/advice? And sure she’s all smoke and mirrors, I’m sure we haven’t seen the end of the crying selfies!

Reactions: 3
Eff me, please god do not have another kid for content or because other people are having kids. To say she is struggling with the one she has is an understatement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we start a Go Fund Me for Barry to get the snip ✂
Literally no one wants them to have another kid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ugh this annoying cu**will pop out another one and moan for another 5 years 😮💨 She will 💯 have another child and we will all hear about it. pathetic cretin . makes me sick when people struggling to have kids and this horrible vile creature will take it for granted and slag the poor baby off if he or she is anything like her terrorist son

Reactions: 9
So C has “turned a corner” for a wet week and she’s already thinking about having another?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She'll probably have "problems" conceiving and that will become her personality then! Que getting preggo after 6 months!

Reactions: 6
Another baby to monetise! Has anyone read the article?

Assume it’s a rambling post weighing up the pros and cons and that ultimately she will decide soon!

Haven’t read it though!

If she’s annoyed about her lack of time to do makeup, stare in the mirror, going out for various things and low and behold the BIG journey to Dingle with one child, will ANYONE who is friends or family of her just tell her! She will have even less time, car journeys and travel will be different again and she can forget about time for hair and makeup!!!!

Reactions: 5
She’s full of nonsense. Having another kid because her friends are doing it is the worst possible reason. She really needs to wise up.

Reactions: 7
As someone with a similar age pre schooler, it seems to me like Caelen is nearly 4 and things are starting to calm down. This is what is happening with my boy and myself and my husband are doubting that things were actually as bad as we thought at the time 😂😂 (also have a 16 month old who is more of a handful, she should consider this possibility 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5