Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitepillowcase

View attachment 207950
I remember her posting this (from looking it up looks like it was posted the night before her plea in December when she took a minor overdose), I checked and she had unfollowed Lewis at this point which correlates with what her Mum says in regards to Caroline thinking he’d took the picture and sent it out to someone. The post was shortly delayed and she later followed him again and said she loved him etc

I remember at the start of December before the assault she accidentally posted a conversation she was having about Lewis with someone to her Insta story and it was deleted within a few minutes. She was arguing with this person saying you lot need to grow up like they were goading her. I took a screenshot as I thought it was odd - I think she was meant to send it to a friend but accidentally posted it on her story
Wow. Do you know who the friend was?

coconochanel

VIP Member
No, it read more like when they found her on 15th there were signs of previous failed attempts. I found the article....I took it to mean she had maybe tried before the final attempt..
Yes but I thought her friend said she had taken tablets the night before her suicide when they rang the ambulance and it never came.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Or why isn’t it more of an issue that Lottie got together with her dead mates boyfriend? I do think that’s weird of her, plus he doesn’t seem like a catch at all - all the mutual friends seem to be on board with it I think tho?
I think it's been mentioned that they've both been through the loss of a loved one so he was probably able to talk about things with her and one thing led to another but it does seem to have happened quickly.

For sure. I would add that Bipolar Disorder is massively over diagnosed imo, and there are lots of examples of Bipolar Disorder being diagnosed when in fact the person concerned has EUPD, with the symptoms mimicking Bipolar Disorder to a degree.
Completely agree. She strikes me more EUPD than Bipolar

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Could it be that a group of friends went out together after the official wake? I really can’t see how some of her closest friends weren’t there, especially after her mother mentioned how many people she’d worked with etc from all over the world actually did attend
Yes possibly. All seems very strange if not as you say

Fridgepicker

What do people usually get if they did what she did? I’m gonna sound so dumb but I have no idea, was there a chance she might’ve got a prison sentence or just a caution?