Caroline AHousebytheTrees - goes camping in 40C heat, runs marathons every few weeks!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's is an obsessive runner. Pushes her to the absolute extreme. Don't know anyone who would push themselves that much, the competitiveness, It's scary. She will combust as someone said. Has an obsessive- training diet workouts where time is the only think that's matters. Consumed every single waking second by it! Thrives on winning and posting the photos for attention. It's like some sort of a disorder. Same with other aspects of her life, obsessive gardening during the summer. Spend one summer out watering for 6 hours a night weeds etc! All about herself.

Reactions: 2
She's is an obsessive runner. Pushes her to the absolute extreme. Don't know anyone who would push themselves that much, the competitiveness, It's scary. She will combust as someone said. Has an obsessive- training diet workouts where time is the only think that's matters. Consumed every single waking second by it! Thrives on winning and posting the photos for attention. It's like some sort of a disorder. Same with other aspects of her life, obsessive gardening during the summer. Spend one summer out watering for 6 hours a night weeds etc! All about herself.
Honestly, I know loads of people like her, my husband and all his friends are the same. I'm in a running club and she is just the norm for lots of talented sub 3hr marathon runners. However what I can not get my head around is how she trains like she does, has 4 kids, does DIY, gardens, cleans her house, films and edits content????!!! I have 4 kids, I'm a SAHM and I'm training for a marathon. I am just doing a basic training plan and I'm exhausted! I can't fit anything else in between training and looking after our kids. I can not understand how she fits so much into her days?!

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I know loads of people like her, my husband and all his friends are the same. I'm in a running club and she is just the norm for lots of talented sub 3hr marathon runners. However what I can not get my head around is how she trains like she does, has 4 kids, does DIY, gardens, cleans her house, films and edits content????!!! I have 4 kids, I'm a SAHM and I'm training for a marathon. I am just doing a basic training plan and I'm exhausted! I can't fit anything else in between training and looking after our kids. I can not understand how she fits so much into her days?!
Her husband must do a lot and her extended family - just because she doesn’t show it doesn’t mean they’re not there… I would imagine 🤔
She comes across as extremely disciplined so there is literally no down time.
Some women like to live like that for they see being ‘busy’ as some sort of badge of how successful they are - I suspect she burns the candle at both ends to prove to herself that she was right in leaving her career - there are deeper self worth issues here and a touch of insecurity- the constant posting of running data … it seems like this is all she has her account for now.
She can’t show her kids for that’s just not ethical or safe - so what has she left? We’ve seen every corner of the house and garden. Running and being extremely competitive with it is her thing now and will be for the foreseeable.

Reactions: 5
Is her husband a teacher too? So he might have short days -lots of holidays etc

All her kids are at school so she has at least 4-5 hours child free each day
How much time do you need to give to marathon training each day?
She probably has a cleaner and her mum to help with kids too

All the huns using IWD to remind us they are true humanitarians with their hearts and mind in the M.E. Interspersed with peddling crap,

• Haha
  • Heart
Is her husband a teacher too? So he might have short days -lots of holidays etc

All her kids are at school so she has at least 4-5 hours child free each day
How much time do you need to give to marathon training each day?
She probably has a cleaner and her mum to help with kids too
I drop our kids to school and go to the gym, or for a run by 9.30am, back home by 11am. Grab food, shower, wash & blow dry hair, do a load of laundry and do breakfast dishes and I'm frantic running late, still with my hair only half dried for the first school pick up at 1pm. So I definitely couldn't fit in any gardening or DIY!??? I have 4 school pick ups each afternoon and finished those by 5.15pm, then back home for dinner, kids activities, homework and bath time. I am exhausted! So even though I'm in the same boat as her I couldn't manage to do the half of what she does every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I drop our kids to school and go to the gym, or for a run by 9.30am, back home by 11am. Grab food, shower, wash & blow dry hair, do a load of laundry and do breakfast dishes and I'm frantic running late, still with my hair only half dried for the first school pick up at 1pm. So I definitely couldn't fit in any gardening or DIY!??? I have 4 school pick ups each afternoon and finished those by 5.15pm, then back home for dinner, kids activities, homework and bath time. I am exhausted! So even though I'm in the same boat as her I couldn't manage to do the half of what she does every day.
Fair play to you, sounds like you’re amazing to be doing all that 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Don’t bother comparing yourself to any of the influencers, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 6
100% don't compare. Caroline has said before she's up until 2am most nights. Sometimes later. So I do think she tries to do too much and needs to excel at everything. Social media is her downfall comparing and trying to be better than everyone with garden house running. It's an awful way to live. And she d be much happier person if she never joined. She's driven by it and has to find ways to be the best. We should never compare ourselves to these influencers. We re only getting a snippet of their lives and not the true reality.

Well he long run is probably 2 to 2 and a half hours and she's probably running 2 to 3 days a week aswell anywhere from 1 to 1 and half hours on those days depending on what type of session she's doing, she mentions strength and conditioning too that's probably 40 mins to an hour-marathon training is a big commitment especially with her fast times

Reactions: 1
She’s lucky to be at home so
I’m sure others do all that with a full time job too

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how she can go to bed at 2am and train for a marathon

What does this even mean?
Ah sorry, I'll simplify it for you. She's been posing regularly on the genocide taking place in Gaza and making her position on her support for the Palestinians very clear. As an influencer, she's using her platform to share posts with her many followers. Totally admirable.
HtH

What does this even mean?
Is
Ah sorry, I'll simplify it for you. She's been posing regularly on the genocide taking place in Gaza and making her position on her support for the Palestinians very clear. As an influencer, she's using her platform to share posts with her many followers. Totally admirable.
HtH
She couldn’t point to Gaza on a map. There is nothing “admirable” about copying posts for likes between the relentless advertising and self-promotion of the Instahuns. Every right minded person in the world is horrified by what’s going on. She’s not some great humanitarian raising awareness, she’s just making sure she’s in step with the tone of her fellow tat peddlers on the ‘gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is
She couldn’t point to Gaza on a map. There is nothing “admirable” about copying posts for likes between the relentless advertising and self-promotion of the Instahuns. Every right minded person in the world is horrified by what’s going on. She’s not some great humanitarian raising awareness, she’s just making sure she’s in step with the tone of her fellow tat peddlers on the ‘gram.
I would have to agree here don’t think what she posts with regards to Gaza stands out to me or am I missing something? She might mention it the odd time but that’s it.
---
First posts today in a long time showing a little glimpse of normality /family life (with the backs of the kids heads) you’d wonder sometimes do they come on here for a nose

Her latest stories.. trying her best for an adidas collab. Them new red runners in every story. They're all you can see, would hardly notice the tiny bracelet she's trying to promote. Not surprised she's loosing all her followers. And she wears her other necklace for last 3 and A HALF years!! A half really make a difference. 😂 Trying her best for sales trying to be so dramatic with the details. Who cares.. nobody!! These huns have well and truly passed their sell by date. It's embarrassing.

Now has linked the adidas runners in an af link! I knew it. "Just getting back to DMs". Referring to the runners. As if. She's so sly. This one has no shame begging! Scraping the barrel for content too. No sign of any smoothies been made since she got her as up for the milk!! Cunning and tactful as hell. She used to openinly beg for everything a few years bk. it was desperate. Still the same now just way more sly at it...

God bless the girl, she can’t even afford a pair of runners! Like all of us we feel sorry for those who have fallen on hard times and have to resort to begging but then we have high end begging😡 she’s not relatable in any shape, speed of form.