Caroline AHousebytheTrees - goes camping in 40C heat, runs marathons every few weeks!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline aka House by the Trees. Mum of 4, who likes to go camping in 40C heat and runs marathons every few weeks!

Had to change title slightly to make it fit. Thanks to @Sunday Roast for the title! Nail on head 🤣

Let her rip ladies 👍

Reactions: 3
Straight home and straight into the ads. Wealthy instahuns in massive houses posing and pouting with free food shop when so many are struggling to make ends meet. It's bad form. Ahousebythetrees isn't the worst of them compared to Sahara but the humble bragging holiday has shown another side to her.

Reactions: 5
She isn’t the worst but I don’t think all is as she portrays either.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone add to this list of donations that the Hassett household have received?
Free transit van, free car seats, free husqavana lawnmower, free plants for garden, free power washer, free berg trampoline, free multivitamins for her and the smallies, free toiletries, hotel break to Mount Falcon, grocery shopping at a discount, TK Maxx and IKEA discounted too.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone add to this list of donations that the Hassett household have received?
Free transit van, free car seats, free husqavana lawnmower, free plants for garden, free power washer, free berg trampoline, free multivitamins for her and the smallies, free toiletries, hotel break to Mount Falcon, grocery shopping at a discount, TK Maxx and IKEA discounted too.
Blinds, fitted wardrobe storage

Blinds, fitted wardrobe storage, bed linen that’s 100%linen
Blinds, fitted wardrobe storage
That fire pit thing they have. I’m not sure about the other garden furniture

Reactions: 2
Straight home and straight into the ads. Wealthy instahuns in massive houses posing and pouting with free food shop when so many are struggling to make ends meet. It's bad form. Ahousebythetrees isn't the worst of them compared to Sahara but the humble bragging holiday has shown another side to her.
She was the worst of them a few years ago. Couldn't listen to her. Very smug and hinting for any sort of free stuff she get her hands on. Kids all over her page. Their every move. Showing off every corner of her home for the perfect photo like no o e else has a nice home. Crouching on the toilet for the best shot and her annoying voice. Begging for a new car. Oh I could go on. I'd say her agency told her to tone it down or else. What you see now isn't the real her at all.

She Craves the attention. Wants to be the Center of attention and serious notions walking around the place and spends her days studying her competition. Very Clever with her page and no doubt has a list a mile long of tactics/content for her page going forward. I hope they enjoyed their two weeks of being fried alive in the tent. Such notions, some people would do anything to get away!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember her more or less begging for a new jeep.
Id say she’s cunning/calculating, she’s reading here for tips and reading the room well, better than others anyway.

She said before she is a real introvert 🤦‍♀️

Id say she’s cunning/calculating, she’s reading here for tips and reading the room well, better than others anyway.
Yeah she used to do way more stories when she used her kids as content. Sure Milo was practically her page before she stopped showing them

• Haha
And the photo of one of her babies being ripped out of her womb via c sections, blood, mucus, umbilical cord, the works! I'd say she was made take it down. Why would anyone in right mind want to share a moment like that with thousands of followers. Who wants to be looking at it anyway. You d swear she was the only one who ever gave birth.. complete and utter narcissist. I hope the kids come back and sue her when they re older. Imagine your mother posting a photo like that of you, never mind the years of other stuff. They were all over the page. Poor things having a mother like that. If a mother can't protect their most vulnerable who can..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I just looked at her grid and I would say but I’m not sure that she deleted a lot of pictures of her kids off it

Reactions: 1
She seems more self aware than most of the other home hun accounts. She has to be regularly reading Saharas thread, whenever ahousebythetrees is mentioned she either goes quiet on stories for a few days or subtly addresses comments made. You would know if you were reading tattle regularly why she posts certain stories.

• Haha
This one is so sneaky… I used to follow until she very obviously bought followers.. she’s very strategic, herself and Sahara were in fierce competition.. she’s too miss goody two shoes .. smug and loves to boast.
the only reason she stopped showing her kids is because she’s reading here… she used them relentlessly to beg and get freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How come so many of these accounts are buying followers? Martinasmark 100k, michelleupthelane 80k, mostly Manuel's and Muhammad's. It's very obvious. It's why I think a lot of the influencers are fake. If you fake a following, what else are you faking. It's ridiculous that teachers and nurses are carrying on like this.

• Heart
This one is so sneaky… I used to follow until she very obviously bought followers.. she’s very strategic, herself and Sahara were in fierce competition.. she’s too miss goody two shoes .. smug and loves to boast.
the only reason she stopped showing her kids is because she’s reading here… she used them relentlessly to beg and get freebies.
This is so accurate. Her kids were her content

How come so many of these accounts are buying followers? Martinasmark 100k, michelleupthelane 80k, mostly Manuel's and Muhammad's. It's very obvious. It's why I think a lot of the influencers are fake. If you fake a following, what else are you faking. It's ridiculous that teachers and nurses are carrying on like this.
what hope have kids when grown women are acting like that… had a quick look a that Michelle up the lane, one look at her followers and you can EASILY spot they are fake, a woman her age, cheating and lying… what a joke.., who does she think she’s fooling. 80k more like 8k at a max… what a fool 😂😂😂

• Haha
Is Michelle up the lane Caroline’s neighbour or something?
No they're not neighbours. Reckon Caroline is a saint compared to Michelleupthelane, who has her very own thread here too. Makes for an entertaining read. Is Caroline more Nenagh direction?