Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. Did she really just say that nothing makes her more angry than people who have never seen first hand the atrocities of war firing up on social media? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Annnd she’s still going on, spreading her vast wisdom to all of her ignorant followers.
Over 10,000 dead and wounded so far in this conflict but Carly is the real victim here!

View attachment 2503246

Umm ReNeGaDe CaRlZ I just want to point out a couple of things and ask one question:
1. I think you mean kowtow not curtail
2. it's lose followers not loose them
3. and finally love - you got the vax so you could keep working. Do you value work more than your principled renegade stance??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always find it interesting when people with 35,000 plus followers only have 50 or so comments on their posts where they’re banging on about how bleeping awesome they rate themselves.
50+ comments blowing smoke up their arse and 34, 950 not bothering.
Says a lot.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t think I could think she was any more pathetic but jumping on stories to tell a “funny story” and giggle about wearing a ‘so much science’ shirt through parliament is so cringe. Oohhh you’re so edgy and cool, what a rebel! I guarantee you no one else noticed or cared. Congrats on being really immature and unprofessional when you’re supposed to be working?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WILL NOT BE SWAYED. WILL NOT CHANGE OPINION.

Yeah, we know. Because intelligent people look to others for input, for insights, to good sources for information, they consider different opinions so they can make decisions. And if information changes, they may change their views.

That is the definition of critical thinking.

To say that I WILL NEVER CHANGE just reinforces the imbecile she is. She really is horrifyingly stupid. She is WEDGED into unconscious incompetence (The individual does not understand or know how to do something and does not recognize the deficit.). And if she was in a Johari window, we would superglue her whole life into 'Blind Spot'.

1697173085812.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s always so considered with what she puts on social media, she doesn’t just blab to the camera. She never ‘reacts’ only ‘responds’.

She doesn’t just fly off the handle you know.

Yeah, ok Carlz. Did you watch your car rant back?

Hypocarlz as always.
That screenshot just captures her perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha the screaming and swearing in to the phone was her responding not reacting because she’s so “rational” 😂

Miss No one Can Have Discussions Anymore has turned comments of her reel again. So much room for discussion. She cannot bear to hear anyone else’s opinions.

Side note, she’s always waving those giant man hands around when she talks and it’s so distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this crazy dipshit have any friends..its great to see shes going on a jaunt overseas while people she owed money to will never see a dime.. shes a disgusting human being.

Reactions: 3
For her to come in hot on this and ferociously defend her RiGHt to an OpInIon is just so appalling. She is so woefully uneducated and her stance of ‘war is bad mmmmkay duck anyone who DARES try to tell me there’s more to it’ is frankly embarrassing for her.

“We’re suffering right now” WE?

You are a white, inner city, privately educated woman. You live in a wealthy beachside suburb of Melbourne and run your own business which you are constantly telling us is a massive success.

You represent no one. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s always so considered with what she puts on social media, she doesn’t just blab to the camera. She never ‘reacts’ only ‘responds’.

She doesn’t just fly off the handle you know.

Yeah, ok Carlz. Did you watch your car rant back?

Hypocarlz as always.
it was so hilarious because she almost looked like she was reading from an autocue in the story/post/slide that this comment was about
and then she follows it up with that!! made it look even more scripted!!!

Reactions: 2
Someone who gained their following through yelling and crying about lockdown ranting to those same followers about how people don’t know how to “handle disappointment” she is a walking contraction 😂 How does she not see it?
funny
she handled her disappointment so well in the recent Danslide election here in Victoria not to mention the federal one when an ALP govt finally got back in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t recall the government or any celebrities calling people nazis? I do recall a lot of empty rhetoric and misinformation in Murdoch press and hundreds of nonsense influencer accounts. Every single things she accuses ‘them’ of not answering has been answered over and over again.

Her electorate firmly voted yes.

I just heard her comment “stop trying to argue with people on the internet” 😂😂😂😂😂

This is literally her bread and butter - spewing vile and uneducated bile onto the internet for people to argue with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She has her views and cobbles together various headlines and interviews and uses this as proof she is RiGHt. She is lacking even the basic ability to question the sources of information. Is it cognitive dissonance? Not sure that’s the right term for it but she’s annoying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.