Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say nothing about the persecution, murder and so on of Palestinians, day in and day out, but speak up when Israel is attacked and try and say all war is bad. Dumb as a box of rocks and can’t fathom why ppl are angry.

Reactions: 8
bleeping horrendous and tragic it’s happening but woah… that felt really invasive” - Carlz talking about having to see images of an actual current war whilst sipping her coffee.

“I’m not pro-Palestine or pro-Israel, I’m neutral, as none of this directly affects me”.

“All these armchair experts all of a sudden becoming geopolitical scholars. Sit the duck down. People are dying.”

“I’m just sitting here, seething.”

“I think all violence is A-BORRANT.”

What’s your favourite quote from Martin Luther Carlz?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She is an angry woman about anything and everything. She seems to hate anyone that breaths. And, no one really cares about her opinions shes a twit. Pay your tax bill and the money you owe people !! You are a disgusting human being. I can see why shes single !

Reactions: 7
I think she was trying to go viral with those videos, and we know how well the last viral video did 🫠

bleeping horrendous and tragic it’s happening but woah… that felt really invasive” - Carlz talking about having to see images of an actual current war whilst sipping her coffee.

“I’m not pro-Palestine or pro-Israel, I’m neutral, as none of this directly affects me”.

“All these armchair experts all of a sudden becoming geopolitical scholars. Sit the duck down. People are dying.”

The one where she calls herself Switzerland is my fave. She’s done a rant about how affected she is only to say none of it affects her

• Haha
Good god this woman has NO insight. Don’t waste your energy carrying a pitchfork and arguing with people on the internet THEN Carlz brandishing 17 pitchforks and arguing with people on the internet. Also Carlz…stop saying *upper intonation* “Yeah?” at the end of every sentence. We know you had a fan pic with Gordon Ramsey..yeah? But you are not him, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s screaming about not being allowed to disagree with people while screaming about people disagreeing with her while screaming about how no one can have discussions anymore while turning comments off her video 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s screaming about not being allowed to disagree with people while screaming about people disagreeing with her while screaming about how no one can have discussions anymore while turning comments off her video 🥴
bleeping GOLD! The most uninsightful hypocrite on the interwebz #hypocarlz

Reactions: 10
“People are being murdered!!!! I don’t care if they’re Muslim, or if they’re Jew…”

In the words of Annie Edison: I’d say the whole word next time…

Reactions: 1
HAHHAHAHAHA I JUST WATCHED HER RANTS AND CAME STRAIGHT HERE! 😂😂 Sis is UNHINGED! The bleeping IRONY.
---

She needs to take her own advice. She loves sharing her insights as if SHE is a geopolitical scholar. Dropping big words to try and position herself as some kind of intellectual. It’s actually embarrassing.

My academic background / field is International Relations and also Human Behaviour (but I work in a PR firm) and duck, she honestly spits some proper bullshit. That’s my professional and personal opinion 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahaha. I just choked on my coffee laughing at this. This is some of the funniest tit I’ve seen on SM all week.

Ranty McRantypants starts off with this …

And 15 minutes of ranting later ends with this!
duck me she is HILARIOUS! Absolutely nothing funnier than watching this muppet melt down 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her behaviour when she rants like that is not normal, yet she has no one to stand up and help her and say ‘hey, I think you need help’.

Reactions: 3
It’s the “you people” for me.
When she says that it seems like she is addressing all her followers. It was a real tantrum.

I don’t disagree with what she’s saying re the atrocities of the situation, it’s just the piping up on her soapbox when she’s otherwise absolutely silent on all this stuff then Throwing her toys out of the pram.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, the previous day’s 15 minutes of ranting was all about the tedium of her having to watch other people rant online and how unproductive and overwhelming it is, whilst using the opportunity to rant about 20 random things herself. And then yesterday’s rant started with “I’m not going to be pulled into this” which was clearly just an excuse to for her rant about it.

She just needs to shut the duck up about everything. Period.
She is clearly addicted to her anger. She has no personality other than ranty, ragey, mouthy windbag.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.