Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But also, shooting adult humans standing in front of a screen. Groundbreaker.
Her photography is so bleeping boring. people doing the same poses.. there is no fun in them and is she going to be teaching Masterclasses now ! Wont she be fun to work with NOT

Reactions: 4
It’s interesting with her studio, I would have thought photographers and creatives would want more of a blank canvas to work their own vision onto rather than all these pre designed zones 🤔

Reactions: 3
There was crowdfunding for a book many years ago.
---

Did the people ever receive a book?
Baaaahahahah!!!!!! Carlz was going to teach us all about EMPATHY??
---
Perhaps she decided not to write the book given she clearly has extreme difficulty with this
Can you IMAGINE being assisted in your spiritual journey by Carlz? I genuinely cannot picture what that would entail.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baaaahahahah!!!!!! Carlz was going to teach us all about EMPATHY??
---

Can you IMAGINE being assisted in your spiritual journey by Carlz? I genuinely cannot picture what that would entail.
Carlz has the mindset of a Boomer* and the fragile ego and sense of entitlement of a millennial*

Worst combination possible.

“I am a victim but I am the most resilient, hardworking, important victim there is. People should pay for my stuff because you know…VICTIM but everyone else should not ever get a hand up or hand out. Entitlement and hand outs are only for me because I deserve them. See all my photos and videos on insta of me working hard for evidence.

*Disclaimer: not all millenials, not all boomers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did someone say her business was Midtown Studio? It’s around the corner from my house! She was tagged at my local coffee shop by someone attending a masterclass at Midtown studio today. I’m not prepared for her to be around the corner from me, not sure what I’d do if I saw her in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did someone say her business was Midtown Studio? It’s around the corner from my house! She was tagged at my local coffee shop by someone attending a masterclass at Midtown studio today. I’m not prepared for her to be around the corner from me, not sure what I’d do if I saw her in the wild!
If you go for a walk in your hood you’d probably see her blue jeep parked on the footpath outside the studio 🤦‍♀️. And if you listen you’ll probably hear her huffing and puffing and carrying on at any time of the day or night.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also looks very different in real life, without all her filters and photo shopping - terrible skin texture; lots of lumps and bumps and far bigger in real life than she tries to present on SM

photo of her today with Mel Yu, trying to suck her guys in - but she’s so authentic ….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She also looks very different in real life, without all her filters and photo shopping - terrible skin texture; lots of lumps and bumps and far bigger in real life than she tries to present on SM

photo of her today with Mel Yu, trying to suck her guys in - but she’s so authentic ….
Oh she’s right around the corner for sure. Ewww

She has such a weird hairline..it looks like a middle aged man’s receding hairline. The McDonald’s arch they get lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What on earth is the monstrosity that she is wearing?

Also, I don’t have access to my normal pc atm, so can’t see her accounts - are her and Sally Hilse still friends? Sally doesn’t seem to have mentioned Carlz, midtown or the course that they were putting together in awhile. I can’t see if she and Carlz are still following one another on socials - can someone check and report back for me??

IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1671.png

I dunno… not sure Carlz’s PeRSonal BrAnd is what I’d aspire to? She’s one of the most vilified people in recent history, and handled herself horribly- and continues to double down on her behaviour. She’s tried to claw back some respect through her work, but personal brand??? 🤔

Did this get discussed? Did she have an accident? Or did she just flat out pay a lot of money for this outcome

The outfits she wears are so daggy. She wants to be this trendy and successful photographer - a quick Pinterest search will give her ideas for a capsule wardrobe with cool looks. A quick bit of advice for you soda- you can keep the skinny jeans, but pair with a tucked in band tshirt and loose denim shirt left undone over the top. Some cool sneakers and then some personal jewellery or accessories and youre done

Attachments

• Wow
Did this get discussed? Did she have an accident? Or did she just flat out pay a lot of money for this outcome
The latter. Really makes her whole personality make sense when you see the crippling self loathing she has beneath it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.