Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew the minute Dan Andrews resigned this flop would jump on the bandwagon. Shame she can't duck somewhere! She is a horrible person. She never smiles, is a thief and a narcissist. A bad businesswoman and, overall bleep of a human being.

Reactions: 8
Lol he won three elections including one not too long ago and is stepping aside on his own terms. She’s celebrating like he was forced out or something 😂 She’s so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol he won three elections including one not too long ago and is stepping aside on his own terms. She’s celebrating like he was forced out or something 😂 She’s so dumb.
LOL this - it’s hardly “good riddance” if he’s resigning on his own terms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How old is she and does she have a partner/kids? Just trying to get an idea of her lifestyle as my genre is middle aged, Mums, married. From what I can tell she’s single without kids but NFI on her age. Hopefully I’ll bump into her somewhere and see her in the wild.
37 or 38? Last long term relationship seems to have been over a decade ago. I mean, she’s got a revolving door of friendships, so how on earth could she maintain a relationship?

Reactions: 3
I think I speak for a LOT of people when I say PLEASE duck back off to Asia then!
Miserable witch should duck off then
---
I went on a Carlz deep dive last night after Pablo’s work and was reminded that her pride and joy, the Jeep, was funded by her bankrupted company. Ie all the creditors she didn’t pay.
Oh and there are screen shots of her being a total asshole to people chasing goods not received for months, and she lost her tit with something she didn’t receive in 2 weeks I think it was 🤔. I’m not sure if there’s genuine mental illness at play or if it’s deep, deep narcissism but gosh it’s entertaining.
I’m a new follower since Pablo and while I’m no psychiatrist I have been thinking all along mental illness is at play here. What’s with all the crowd funding? I’ve seen evidence of this as far back as 2010 when she was only 24 years old. It doesn’t add up. This is not normal behaviour. I missed all the covid rants - grateful for that!!

Last edited:
Miserable witch should duck off then
---

I’m a new follower since Pablo and while I’m no psychiatrist I have been thinking all along mental illness is at play here. What’s with all the crowd funding? I’ve seen evidence of this as far back as 2010 when she was only 24 years old. It doesn’t add up. This is not normal behaviour. I missed all the covid rants - grateful for that!!
There was crowdfunding for a book many years ago.
---

Did the people ever receive a book?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There was crowdfunding for a book many years ago.
---

Did the people ever receive a book?
She really knows how to raise some funds for herself. I’ve never heard of half of these platforms. It’s scary how many ways you can be swindled out of your money. I’ll never donate. I don’t trust anyone anymore.

Reactions: 5
Can we all put our best stilettos out for Carlz? She is again a victim of the world where she just does does does for others and cannot get an hour guys! An hour to just take pretty pictures of herself. She just needed to jump on insta and let everyone know that she is the most busiest business woman EVER! And the most self sacrificing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we all put our best stilettos out for Carlz? She is again a victim of the world where she just does does does for others and cannot get an hour guys! An hour to just take pretty pictures of herself. She just needed to jump on insta and let everyone know that she is the most busiest business woman EVER! And the most self sacrificing.

No, no, no….poor Carlz couldn’t get 5 MINUTES, y’all. 5 MINUTES !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is she bagging out her clients on her stories ‘your lack of planning is no need to stress me the fk out’. No idea this chick.

Reactions: 2
Damn. I would have legit given five bucks to hear some of Carly’s ‘untold stories’ to understand why she is the way she is. Guess we’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good ole Carlz is of on a tangent about Justin Trudeau and Zelensky. Shes such a wealth of information .. NOT..I think she loves listening to her voice. I find her insufferable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.