Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year she bangs on about R U Ok Day, claiming how much she’s bullied online.
Rinse. Repeat
I love how these “influencers” forget they can step away from public social media profiles and just live their lives if they feel “bullied”

Reactions: 3
Not the Kobey sticker. She must have felt like reminding everyone about her failed clothing label where people didn’t get their orders, she ripped off friends, went bust and owed people thousands. I looked it up and this article came up lolz Carlz

Attachments

Not the Kobey sticker. She must have felt like reminding everyone about her failed clothing label where people didn’t get their orders, she ripped off friends, went bust and owed people thousands. I looked it up and this article came up lolz Carlz

And now she's spruiking where she can about her photography business and the podcasts, classes and travel. I can imagine those people who she owes money to are fuming. She tales no accountability for what she has done.

Reactions: 1
In her return to social media after the media held her accountable, her big speech included something about the people involved invested in a business and there is never a guarantee. She threw the accountability back on to the people who lost money, not herself…she was fine.
I wish someone had a screen grab of that entire speech, it was woeful.

it wasn’t her fault she spent investors money travelling.

Even in the midst of a pandemic she still chose to travel to FNQ, spend money on new equipment, fly in helicopters, and build a studio.
Nothing is ever her responsibility!!

Reactions: 3
I found online some of her drivel.
Firstly: Carlz said she never meant for her video to go viral, it wasn’t her fault yet under the IG post she made containing the video, she wrote ‘please share this everywhere’

Carlz never lived in Torquay…she just said this for clout on her business page because it sounded fancier than ‘a rental in a housing estate in Armstrong Creek’ - which was clearly published on her publicly accessed ABN info. Her whole address was there, no one doxed her. Ever. Her phone number and address were clearly available as she ran her business from her home.

Carlz never took any ownership for the liquidation, she sold it as a perfect way for her to start again, but not necessarily any kind hearted friends who LENT her moment, not INVESTED, very different things.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
One of the absolute worst personality traits of hers is her inability to cop to anything. She’s always RiGhT, will gloat endlessly and it’s really quick sickening.

Reactions: 7
I found online some of her drivel.
Firstly: Carlz said she never meant for her video to go viral, it wasn’t her fault yet under the IG post she made containing the video, she wrote ‘please share this everywhere’

Carlz never lived in Torquay…she just said this for clout on her business page because it sounded fancier than ‘a rental in a housing estate in Armstrong Creek’ - which was clearly published on her publicly accessed ABN info. Her whole address was there, no one doxed her. Ever. Her phone number and address were clearly available as she ran her business from her home.

Carlz never took any ownership for the liquidation, she sold it as a perfect way for her to start again, but not necessarily any kind hearted friends who LENT her moment, not INVESTED, very different things.
Its just so unfair to the people who invested and lost their money. I would be finding a way to go after her with the new business and all the gloating she does. She blames everyone else and its never her fault. She is just the lowest of scum, dishonest and narcissistic. People like her shouldnt be allowed to open another business ever. And her photography work is bleeping boring. There is nothing special about her photos.

Reactions: 5
Carlz is just the textbook wannabe influencer type but with the attitude dialled up to 300. She is the first person to name-call, discriminate, bully and complain but the second anyone challenges her or calls her on it, she’s immediately pulling the mental health card. She so desperately wants to be interesting and intelligent but she’s just a boring snowflake with ill-informed opinions.

Reactions: 9
Pablo’s stories are great!
Gosh she comes across so badly in those. And it just all screams of her issues really, I don’t want to be vulnerable and tell people I’m struggling because I assume people won’t care. Makes for a lonely, angry life for her.

Reactions: 5
The MOST self indulgent Q&A I have ever seen! The stink of desperation to be praised... It's so embarassing.
View attachment 1963572

Her present choices are just 🤢... So cringe.
View attachment 1963574
Can you imagine how tickled she would be if anyone submitted option 3?

View attachment 1963575
The only reason she can imagine that someone wouldn't share her bland reels is that they "don't want to support her at all".

View attachment 1963576
Perhaps another option is needed? --"My work is mid at BEST, it doesn't merit a referral"

Ugh, tragic. The second hand embarassment is intense.
Ummm this screams unhinged to me

Reactions: 1
Gosh Carlz.

She gets so riled up, it’s classic Carlz behaviour.
Her stories will start with her sounding semi-calm and reasonable but then a switch flips and the aggressive, angry tyrant appears with a lecture.

How angry can someone still be when they themselves got vaccinated and worked, earning some 5-6 figure income or whatever it is she claims to have earns.

You can’t cry woe were the outcast anti-vax treated so badly, when you yourself benefited physically and financially from being vaccinated yourself.

Seriously, for someone with one functioning lung, she sure didn’t want that additional protection from a virus during a global pandemic.

ETA: I’m pretty sure if Dan Andrews was to stand in front her her, she’d 100% go classic ACA Carlz. There’s no way she’d stand up to the communist tyrant. 😉😉
How old is she and does she have a partner/kids? Just trying to get an idea of her lifestyle as my genre is middle aged, Mums, married. From what I can tell she’s single without kids but NFI on her age. Hopefully I’ll bump into her somewhere and see her in the wild.

Much smart and edumacated Carlz used the word “Machiavellian” but also couldn’t use “good riddance” correctly. Seriously Carlz don’t use words you don’t understand, it makes you look stupid.
IMG_0958.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.