Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of random points to “put a pin in”

- appears that she and Anna Rose are no longer friends. Neither are following one another on SM anymore, and Carlz has made a few interesting g comments about influencers, MLM and active wear producers that seemed targeted at Anna

Her current besties appear to be
- Sally Hulse (photographer)
- Emily - who she went to Vietnam with - is that Emily Coltraine??? the voice for victoria woman?
- Mel Yu

Let’s see how long these friendships last.

Also - she said that she went to Vietnam for work - but other than some generic Vietnam travel hashtags, and tagging two travel Vietnam sites (who haven’t used any of her photos or videos) there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of the “for work” component of her trip.

Once again, I think that she’s trying to imply that “someone” paid her to go there for work - but it’s really that she just took a few images there, that she’ll sell in her print shop, and that allows her to make it a tax deductible “work trip”.
I can’t recall what made me think this, but a few times it’s struck me how different the beliefs of Carlzzz and Scamma are (although both scammers). I think they bonded over their narcissistic belief that they would ‘break the internet’ by becoming ‘friends’, and the only thing they had in common was whinging about lockdown.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she’s keeping her new partnership with Mel Yu under wraps.

They did a seminar together on Aug 17th (when she was sick with the flu and did her rant about furniture), have another one coming up in Sept a and have launched a marketing company together (Atelier Media House) - hasn’t Carly learnt by now that all her business relationships end the same way??!!

(And Mel’s already doing the dirty on Carlz with the photos that she’s posting 🤭🫣🤭 Old Carlz looks v e r y different when she’s not hiding behind her filters .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I notice also that her new partner Mel Yu has her pronouns in her profile - I remember Carlz ranting a while ago over the ‘ WoKE (insert ableist term)’ that use pronouns. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
A couple of random points to “put a pin in”

- appears that she and Anna Rose are no longer friends. Neither are following one another on SM anymore, and Carlz has made a few interesting g comments about influencers, MLM and active wear producers that seemed targeted at Anna

Her current besties appear to be
- Sally Hulse (photographer)
- Emily - who she went to Vietnam with - is that Emily Coltraine??? the voice for victoria woman?
- Mel Yu

Let’s see how long these friendships last.

Also - she said that she went to Vietnam for work - but other than some generic Vietnam travel hashtags, and tagging two travel Vietnam sites (who haven’t used any of her photos or videos) there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of the “for work” component of her trip.

Once again, I think that she’s trying to imply that “someone” paid her to go there for work - but it’s really that she just took a few images there, that she’ll sell in her print shop, and that allows her to make it a tax deductible “work trip”.
lol these nut cases always fall out with each other. They bond over the same beliefs (irrational fears) but they’re too insufferable and insane to maintain friendships with anyone

Reactions: 7
NORMAL SMALL BUSINESSES DON’T HAVE HATERS. Just pointing this out again.
hahaha yes this!!! the only “small biz” folks i ever see bang on about haters are problematic dickheads like Carlz, or MLM huns 🙄 not that an MLM is a small biz when they have a head office, but that’s a rant for another day 😬😂

Reactions: 4
20 years since she graduated high school? The fact she is 38 and single just goes to show that being the worlds biggest pick me gets you nowhere 🤣

I love that women are getting married later or choosing not to at all. But you know it’s not Carlz Pick Me Soda’s choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, Hypocralz strikes again! She is banging on about how people use words incorrectly to make them sound smart 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Darl, you do know that there is no ‘D’ in illiterate? “THERE IS NO ‘D” IN AESTHETIC!!!! WHEN YOU USE IT IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE AN ILLIDERATE MORON!!!!” I just can’t with this woman. It is like a satirical comedy skit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carlz will literally have to put a muzzle on to stop her from ranting about this today. She is so easily offended by benign things such as caravans on the road on long weekends…..imagine the level offense she will take to this? She is the saddest, angriest woman on the internet equal to Liela. Maybe even more? She has been rejected her whole life because of her toxic personality. She makes me think that this is what a female incel looks like.
female incel 👌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
I believe she educated everyone on ‘her’ travel spreadsheet before Vietnam. Sorry cut the bottom off a bit. Heaven forbid she give another business credit.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.