Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Gutted this threads gone quiet considering they just been on holiday to a very cloudy & windy Cape Verde 🤣
They been bladdered most nights with the scouse dads 🤪
I know. I thought this was going to have loads of goss on it but literally nothing at all on these girls.

Reactions: 3

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
When Covid kicked off she reckoned she’d caught it at one point but was still posting pics of going out for a walk and buying bread from aldi.

They also had people round a few times and I know the police were called

2 years ago or 3 years ago whenever she lost that business she obviously didn’t have any money, but they’ve since set up salon, been in many holidays and paid for ivf and full house reno.

She had people going mental because she was still in her massive house and driving a range whilst everyone else didn’t get paid

The Manchester evening news has all the tea. From screwing her mam over, airing dirty laundry and Kia getting massively involved on the comments

Attachments

• Wow

Notanobhead

Anyone watched her now deleted Instagram Stories yesterday? She said Ireland is letting in unvetted men from ‘Siberia and god knows where/dirty men who look down on women in their countries and can r*** them in the streets and get away with it’

She’s happy to see people in Dublin setting fire to ‘foreign,nationals’ flats, apartments and hotel rooms.

‘They all need to be burned or f***** out’ is another one.

no one seems to be calling her out on this publicly. Always thought her followers would be v. PC.

one more gem… ‘the government is getting paid so much money to keep these dirty animals in our country. We’ll have to start another IRA to keep all these dirty animals away”.

• Angry
  • Wow

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
I’ve never heard of these before, but checking Carleys Instagram I saw them go viral on LinkedIn a few weeks ago for their pregnancy shoot 😂
Idk about you but I use LinkedIn for professional connections and industry updates not naked pregnancy pictures
The baby loves looking at the naked pics of the mams !

I would imagine that anyone who has ever worked with or for her will have plenty to say. When she was in Manchester evening news, people went to town on her in the comments.

Last edited:

Star is born

VIP Member
Gutted this threads gone quiet considering they just been on holiday to a very cloudy & windy Cape Verde 🤣
They been bladdered most nights with the scouse dads 🤪

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
Carley is a Geordie and Ciara is Dublin, both reside in Manchester . They have a Solon called Boombae.

Reactions: 2

TwistedSister24

I’m shocked as well 😂
And I was surprised at the wedding.. not what I thought it would be at all.
Also how the hell can anyone afford to pay for the wedding abroad and then 150? People ? That must have been an astonishing amount of money 😕

starburstttt

Whereeeeeeee does the money come from. Plot of land now in dublin. Must have cost a bomb considering the house prices etc here now

TwistedSister24

Came across Carly’s insta and thought I wondered if she had thread..
also just caught up on the linked in one and drama from the old business.
i thought she was quiet nice until the holiday video slagging then people off.
I don’t like that she put innocent people on her page.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
They really push that baby to do things and hit milestones pretty early don’t they. Wonder if it’s so they can brag to people ‘he was walking at 8 months’ 🙄🙄
Also those prams are hideous 😵💫

TwistedSister24

They are very good at keeping shit private 😂 I tried for ages to find what this person had been saying
---
Oooh what did I miss?
apparently the front of house at the Dublin salon got sacked and was slagging them off on social media.
but can’t find anything anywhere or even what her name was 😂

Reactions: 1

LadyH

Anyone watched her now deleted Instagram Stories yesterday? She said Ireland is letting in unvetted men from ‘Siberia and god knows where/dirty men who look down on women in their countries and can r*** them in the streets and get away with it’

She’s happy to see people in Dublin setting fire to ‘foreign,nationals’ flats, apartments and hotel rooms.

‘They all need to be burned or f***** out’ is another one.

no one seems to be calling her out on this publicly. Always thought her followers would be v. PC.

one more gem… ‘the government is getting paid so much money to keep these dirty animals in our country. We’ll have to start another IRA to keep all these dirty animals away”.
Which one posted this? I must have missed it

Reactions: 1