Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of these before, but checking Carleys Instagram I saw them go viral on LinkedIn a few weeks ago for their pregnancy shoot 😂
Idk about you but I use LinkedIn for professional connections and industry updates not naked pregnancy pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So, this pair believe they are the absolute bollocks and have done for a while, now they’ve had a baby and “keeping it real” with the “bad and good” of their story. She got famous after famously losing her business I believe. No idea what else they could be famous for.
Fuck off is their kid called Tiger 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
So, this pair believe they are the absolute bollocks and have done for a while, now they’ve had a baby and “keeping it real” with the “bad and good” of their story. She got famous after famously losing her business I believe. No idea what else they could be famous for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
They do love filler and Botox.

I actually couldn’t believe the video of the baby being pulled out, I think they said they were told not to video in theatre, but obviously they don’t care about rules.

She said on her Instagram stories that she chose an elective section as the babies due date was too close to xmas .

• Wow
Reactions: 8

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
I have sooo many horrible stories I’ve heard from independent friends of mine who know these two. But I’m currently studying media law (defamation) and scared to ever post anything online for fear of being sued 😂 hopefully this thread will gain some traction and others will contribute as there is SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH THESE TWO 😩
Girl you can’t dangle a carrot in front of us and leave us hanging. Just spill your tea aslong as you don’t mention any names of people you’ll be fine

Reactions: 7

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
Yeh I remember she lost her business and I read a Q&A on it that she done but no idea where the cash keeps coming from.
They have a hair salon & think they have some laser hair removal company but I can’t see how they could make enough for their crazy lifestyle - huge Reno, private fertility treatment, dining out all the time and holidays to Maldives etc
She is expert at ripping people off. She has ripped all her own family off.

• Wow

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Nah, I can't believe they actually posted the baby being cut out of her on tiktok and Instagram 😑 surely some things are just for family and close friends?
I doubt even my best mate would want to see a baby being pulled out of me

• Sick

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Oh I’m parking myself for this thread 🤪

Reactions: 6

Cabbages106

I have sooo many horrible stories I’ve heard from independent friends of mine who know these two. But I’m currently studying media law (defamation) and scared to ever post anything online for fear of being sued 😂 hopefully this thread will gain some traction and others will contribute as there is SO MUCH TO SHARE WITH THESE TWO 😩

Reactions: 6

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Yeh I remember she lost her business and I read a Q&A on it that she done but no idea where the cash keeps coming from.
They have a hair salon & think they have some laser hair removal company but I can’t see how they could make enough for their crazy lifestyle - huge Reno, private fertility treatment, dining out all the time and holidays to Maldives etc

Reactions: 5

craycrayxx

Did anybody see their stories last night slagging that table of people off because they asked them to be quiet 🙈 before they dirty deleted them this morn? Proper nasty pair aren’t they who play the be kind card!

GERHUN

This wedding must have cost an absolute bomb. And everything just seems...tacky. the fireworks, literally everything branded - fans, chargers. Don't get me started on their dresses!

LadyH

I’m so shocked that this thread isn’t more active! Their whole wedding was pure trashy, not one bit classy at all!

Reactions: 4

BoccadiLupo

The amount of work she has had done on her face (Carly) makes me shudder. It looks like a Halloween mask.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
This is wild - they have refurbished the house in Manchester not long ago, had a massive wedding, holiday all the time plus hair/teeth/new clothes etc… now have a new laser salon and bought a massive plot of land - where they getting all this cash cos their spending is wild