Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a life she leads the girls are getting older now best cash in whilst she can! She’s horrible to them girls and can tell she favours the eldest one

Reactions: 2
It absolutely infuriates me that those girls ALWAYS have their hair down for school! It’s so long (and lovely) and they’ll soon be coming home with little friends in it 🫠 she’ll then no doubt start calling the school for being unhygienic or some other BS.
And on that note, if you were that public on Insta, would you really slag off the girls school constantly? She is forever calling them and moaning! I’d be telling her to take them out if she’s not happy, if I worked there!
Rant over 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Won’t buy the kids school photos as they are too expensive. Sure Jan, or is it because they aren’t #gifted 🙄

Reactions: 5
Do we really need to know the fu details when one of the girls are sick, and constantly shove that camera in their face?! I’d love for her husband to do the same to her when she’s sick, or hungover!

Reactions: 4
Do we really need to know the fu details when one of the girls are sick, and constantly shove that camera in their face?! I’d love for her husband to do the same to her when she’s sick, or hungover!
She always does that 😠
We all know the symptoms of a stomach bug, no need for such detail 💩🤮
She’s horrendous.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Please please someone tell me i ain’t the only who thinks that picture is 100% wrong
IMG_3186.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Absolutely. She knows the audience it engages and posts it anyway..
It’s sick she is more or less gr**ming them girls it’s disgusting that picture and if she keeps it up it she’s sick like u say she knows what kind of people looking at her girls and she needs locking up sick sick woman
Just looked at comments on the pic and there is men commenting 💜💜💜💜💜 it’s disgusting

Well, that’s a rather cheeky grid post. Clearly waiting for the party parent to say “Oh, it’s fine, bring the other two”. Contrary to what their mother believes, the 4 girls can in fact be independent beings.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the Mum of the birthday girl has realised that the invitation has been posted online, with the time, date and location of the party, plus the Mum’s phone number to RSVP?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s basically turned those kids into co-dependant nightmares. Zero ability to actually do anything individual or on their own. Just 4 clones with no individuality. It’s sad. I’m amazed she agreed to separate them to be honest, I bet it was school pushing for it. I have two girls & they are very similar little people and they do enjoy matching sometimes but I’d never want them to be the same. They have their own preferences, favourite colours, favourite clothes etc.

Well, that’s a rather cheeky grid post. Clearly waiting for the party parent to say “Oh, it’s fine, bring the other two”. Contrary to what their mother believes, the 4 girls can in fact be independent beings.
I couldn’t believe people were commenting saying ask if you can bring them along, they are quads. The mum would
Know they are quads but chose to only
Invite two, good on her. If I was her I would be pissed off that it had been put on social media and the comments made. Let the girls be i independent for once, they can’t be glued together forever. I’m
Sure
Grandparents can have the other two for a couple of hours. I’m

All them clothes for free , well I think they were as she put #pr product on one story ,

Reactions: 1