Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the lady that made those cakes I will ask her ! If she did gift them she is a absolute mug 🤣 what’s with the fan account? that’s just odd! Who is a fan of 4 little girls . Weird.

Reactions: 4
More afternoon tea stuff delivered free for all of them!
shame on that company keep giving her all this free food!
Would rather throw it all in the nearest bin than give it to that beggy bleep.
There must be so many worthy people that they could have donated to and instead they choose shouty mare Cunta 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Imagine knowing your ‘order’ for every photo your Mum takes 😩 every single photo must be prepped and staged!
And imagine just having your own colour…. Cakes, leggings, bows….
Those poor girls!

Treated to the quads showing their knickers while hanging upside down on the play apparatus in the garden!
Doesn’t she think about the weirdos and pervs that stalk profiles like hers?
Anything for likes it seems.
Poor kids.

Reactions: 2
Just come across this account and honestly I’m not easily shocked by the stuff on insta these days but I can’t believe how much she is openly engaging with the creeps and pervs?? Commenting hearts on all the creepy comments from old men saying they want to kiss the beautiful princesses is bad enough but What in the fresh hell is this??? Actually granting the requests from the paedophiles 🥴
A338AC7C-BF4C-492E-A9B5-6C41CC253758.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How can she not see how disturbing this is?!!

Just come across this account and honestly I’m not easily shocked by the stuff on insta these days but I can’t believe how much she is openly engaging with the creeps and pervs?? Commenting hearts on all the creepy comments from old men saying they want to kiss the beautiful princesses is bad enough but What in the fresh hell is this??? Actually granting the requests from the paedophiles 🥴View attachment 2302043

She doesn’t care she just wants all the freebies and gifted tit and pimps out those girls it’s quite sick to be honest

Why has she got so many men following and commenting on her little girls.I've noticed several with the🔥 emoji and now one with an Love You gif.Wonder if the father is aware of all these (mostly older )mens comments or does he not care either.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Seriously do these c##ts ever pay for anything? Absolutely everything they get is "gifted". No amount of holidays or toys or expensive days out can make up for how much these kids have been damaged by having their entire lives sold, every single minute of it. They can't even be ill without a camera recording it all. It's pretty disgusting. I'm guessing all the Botox and other treatments she has is also paid for by someone else. I don't know how they have the brass neck!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the instagram clip when they left Croyde bay for the next place. She was chatting in the car and then right at the end of the video you hear f****ing c**t said by a man. I think she should of edited that out

• Wow
Two weeks of free holidays, this woman has no shame 🤬🤬
I had wondered if this latest holiday was a grifted freebie, as she hasn’t stated so, no the first time though that she hasn’t declared things as gifted.
I’m seeing it more and more with her and others too.
I thought they had to declare anything that was gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Seriously do these c##ts ever pay for anything? Absolutely everything they get is "gifted". No amount of holidays or toys or expensive days out can make up for how much these kids have been damaged by having their entire lives sold, every single minute of it. They can't even be ill without a camera recording it all. It's pretty disgusting. I'm guessing all the Botox and other treatments she has is also paid for by someone else. I don't know how they have the brass neck!
Hard faces and brass necks seem to be a requirement for being gifted stuff.
That and a perverse sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 1
I had wondered if this latest holiday was a grifted freebie, as she hasn’t stated so, no the first time though that she hasn’t declared things as gifted.
I’m seeing it more and more with her and others too.
I thought they had to declare anything that was gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Hard faces and brass necks seem to be a requirement for being gifted stuff.
That and a perverse sense of entitlement.
yeah she put #prvist really small on-her story this morning

Reactions: 1
I’ve reported them to croyde bay saying you giving them free holidays and then them swearing away in the car whilst promoting it. Fed up of all these ponces after anything for free

Why has she got so many men following and commenting on her little girls.I've noticed several with the🔥 emoji and now one with an Love You gif.Wonder if the father is aware of all these (mostly older )mens comments or does he not care either.
Because she's a nonce baiter. Why else would she show clips of the girls on swings with their knickers showing? She ought to be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 5
Why does she never mark her ads, she’s got shoes and boots X4 and all the camping equipment for free as well , a summer full of holidays and days out

• Angry
Her latest story 😱 you can pretty much see up poor darcie’s shorts!! SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILDREN 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Her latest story 😱 you can pretty much see up poor darcie’s shorts!! SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILDREN 😡
And now the latest one on her feed of the girls in their swimming costumes on the trampoline 😡 .No one should be posting their children like that and she must know from the comments section alone how many males are following her.

• Angry
And now the latest one on her feed of the girls in their swimming costumes on the trampoline 😡 .No one should be posting their children like that and she must know from the comments section alone how many males are following her.
Clearly she don’t give a duck what pervs are looking at her children. Disgusting