Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Cutting the girls hairs to save the pennies. Is this a beg for free #gifted cuts, I’ve got 5 girls and having hairs cuts is very expensive but I pay for them and everything else I don’t get nothing for free

Reactions: 5

geezabreak

Chatty Member
The the irresponsible Cunta has allowed the girls to receive a puppy “from Santa” even though animal welfare organisations and charities strongly advise against it 😠
What bothered me more than anything was the 5 of them being allowed to charge in the bathroom squealing, screeching and jumping and clapping all at once, that puppy was absolutely terrified, I was really horrified and could have cried for that little baby.

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Filming your kid throwing up in a bucket she has sunk to another low why does she think people want to see that 🤮

Shinealight

VIP Member
“If you want to book, use our code for 5% off”
No, we want 100% off like you and your grabby lot.
Actually Cunta we don’t, I wouldn’t touch any company with a barge pole if they give stuff away for free to hard faced short tempered mares like you!
now fuck off, haven’t you got kids to order to line up in the correct order while you bark orders at them?!!
poor kids, when will they ever get to just be themselves?

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Shouting at Milla gods sake and how boring what you having for lunch they always have jacket potato with cheese or cheese sandwich if they don’t like school dinners put them on pack lunches like Darcy but no she won’t do that as ks1 get free school dinners she’s a tight bitch money money money ..

Shinealight

VIP Member
Always getting stuff gifted from that confectionery company.
“Piglets pantry” very apt seeing that she permanently has her snout in the trough!

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
Why has she got so many men following and commenting on her little girls.I've noticed several with the🔥 emoji and now one with an Love You gif.Wonder if the father is aware of all these (mostly older )mens comments or does he not care either.
Because she's a nonce baiter. Why else would she show clips of the girls on swings with their knickers showing? She ought to be ashamed of herself.

Shinealight

VIP Member
I’m sure those little ones must get fed up being lined up against that road barrier (in the correct order of course) each morning while she asks them inane questions in their turn 🙄

Doctor.House

Indeed.
Selfish as well as greedy & irresponsible.

Probably infected kids whose parents actually paid to go there.

And someone called her out on it and she's pissed off 😂 Oh and says do we really think she'd take them if they weren't well enough... Well yes actually I do cos she'll do anything for a freebie! That person is spot on! Probably given their germs to lots of kids, and probably hasn't helped the girls. I'd be willing to bet they go downhill tomorrow 😠 I hope for the girls sake they don't, but would serve Cunta right

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her child as a broken toe n all she is bothered about is getting rid of the kid bk to school she really cba being a mum unless it’s for the camera she seems like one horrible person of camera
What a miserable cow she is.
Could she make it any more clear that she can’t stand having her child at home with her?
And the way she’s ranting off about it in front of said child too 😣
What a way to make your kid feel wanted eh Cunta?

• Angry

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Is she on another gifted holiday abroad? Why just two weeks after the kids went back to school! I hope she gets fined £120 per child!

Gemz27

So much second hand embarrassment for this woman
Gifted birthday presents, prvisit birthday party... such a beggy bitch!

Gilmoregirl18

My son has been unwell and is also on antibiotics, it’s half term and I booked and paid for a couple of activities/days out but have decided not to go. He needs to rest in order to fully get better. Unlike Cunta my children’s health comes first.

I just searched for a thread on this woman after watching the hamleys video. Surely you would ask if there’s any chance your older daughter could be involved?! And if she’s too big for peppa pig then like you say just don’t take her! Madness!!
Poor girl xx

• Angry

katty257

Poor girls imagine waking up every morning to a phone in your face and a mum shouting get up.and going to bed with a phone with a flash light in your face.Put the phone down and say goodnight to your children properly ffs

happymummy2

Chatty Member
She really talks to them kids like a piece of shit can’t believe she wouldn’t give the child the towel she was laid on her child was cold how the hell does this woman not Av social services paying her a visit

Belle679

My little one really struggles with sleep, especially in the summer months when it’s lighter outside, sometimes I just let her stay up to save the tantrums. But I will always read to her and then we have a cuddle in bed while we talk about her day and anything that’s worrying her etc. I don’t film her and post it on social media I think that’s an invasion of a child’s privacy… and I definitely don’t ever shout at her! Especially not “put ya arm down get to sleep” where’s the empathy? She has no shame and it worries me!

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
The smuggle set shes now been #gifted is over £70 I looked for my daughter but just couldn’t afford, my kids are now banned from smuggle , 😡😡

slf71421

I’m a Reception teacher and it annoys me no end when she is asking the girls their daily morning questions and they say things like they want to play with their friends at school and she questions “you not going to do any learning?” ….. they are 4 years old, in Reception playing is learning!