Carl Woods

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its time this absoute weapon had his own thread as opposed to being a truly vile, absolutely appalling add-on to Skanky Price
Here we go then :)

Tantrum time!

Despite that this berk gets rewarded with an interview on telly (LOL) by perhaps the worst Interviewer EVER.

Mods can you change the header to the proper format because I'm useless with this techy stuff TKU :)

I bet he's well-chuffed to have Made It at last, you know, him who didn't want celebdom to begin with LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Note to Mark Dolan -

You bloody liar! You do DO BORING!!!

This utter bollockfest is proof of that, oh and the fact you couldn't conduct electricity let alone An Interview

And BTW shares in Dior garments have plummeted since this arsewipe was seen wearing one of their Thai knock-offs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone uncover this man’s millions 🤣

If anyone wants a synopsis - Carl owns a 3 bed semi on a main road, in a village next to an airport. He tried to go on love island but never made it past the contestant dates 5 years ago. He then went on some ITV show pretending to be a psychopath ‘Killer camp’ and upset people by how much of a psychopath he actually is. He then latched on to Katie Price whilst eating kebabs in Sheesh, he didn’t mind that very day she had just tried to break into her exes house by climbing in a window, and thought ‘that’s the woman for me’.

Carls dad lives in the 3 bed semi at the moment. Carl and his dad sell second hand cars and car finance. They also have a plumbing business

All of which contain no millions of £££ of any kind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Yel

"yeh cours" is giving me "yeah cheers thanks alot" Patsy vibes.

Katie price an icon 😆
Mods can you change the header to the proper format because I'm useless with this techy stuff TKU :)
Always hit report so we see it, I just happened to see this by chance and wonder what the odd thread title was

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carl Woods aka Carol, Cole, Sink Boy, SB and DeckWank.

View attachment 1462110

View attachment 1462111
"GREEEEEEEN!!!! Oh no...! Dat ain't rite. Muss take a pic to show me Dolly...
We cant ave kids, the'll l👀k like littul fuckin alians 👽"

Its time this absoute weapon had his own thread as opposed to being a truly vile, absolutely appalling add-on to Skanky Price
Here we go then :)

Tantrum time!

Despite that this berk gets rewarded with an interview on telly (LOL) by perhaps the worst Interviewer EVER.

I bet he's well-chuffed to have Made It at last, you know, him who didn't want celebdom to begin with LOL
Ooh Rita, what have you done 🤣🤣 given SinkBoy the recognition HE deserves.

Skanky will be fuming 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes he truly has arrived on the Zleb Scene now he's got his own thread! :ROFLMAO::eek::poop:

It appears she won't give him back the 50 zillionty pahnd engagement ring though - still the bankruptcy lot can snatch it from her like they did to Liz Jones when she went down the U bend :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And dont forget WGC weapons grade bleep! :ROFLMAO: I'm so here for this thread!
Get stuck in over there Bully!

If (as we assume) skanky's boozy night out was AFP's tedious 'Fairmli Do" at the weekend, the one where skanky allegedly told assorted people she "wuz singul anawl........................" - I wonder who it was from amongst The Fairmli who grassed on her to the media ??
They all despise SB Malakas, a fact we all know and AFP has made it plain enough alongside the Wedding Snub etc - so who let the cat out of the bag eh? Whoever it was is undoubtedly the target if SB's major Rant-a-thon the other day

Gotta luv this from Flowerpot Girl though :)

"Oh carol,you are such a fool, you thought skanky loved you, but she thinks you are a tool."
Actually we

Bloody thing my computer!

That should say

We all think you're a tool SB :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
1659430359939.png

Had to share it across - its brilliant!

1659431564698.png
A reply from Malakas re Slapgate; It makes NO SENSE whatsoever

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
and now another name is thrown into the frame, some poor bastard named Liam Barrows it appears as been appointed as The New Egg.

SB Malakas is not going to like this at all but seriously what did he expect? She has history for doing this, ie recruiting another Egg whilst the previous one is still sitting in the boiling water on simmer, she did it to Boyson who was sitting at home knitting whilst she was doinking that Alex Adderson one at some grotty club! Maybe this will tip ol' Nutjob over the edge at last???
He must be shuffling his 93 pages of The TROOF as I type this :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19413839/carl-woods-katie-price-split-rumours-without-her/

SB Malakas joins the Zleb Parade of deadbeats and nonentities!

What an extravaganza of Superstars though. Theres that one........................ errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................... oh and thingy?............................ and Him though - that irrelevance who clobberred skanky one in the chops.........................................

:ROFLMAO::poop:🚽
He didn’t even get a mention in the news bit about the do.🤣 poor old sinkwanker.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8