Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Is it a council house lol

aww I hope they reading this lol and we need to get them reported

Been up a hour on Manley page the price list four likes lol and one share which was Tom lol
Def a council house. She said on her live once. A place in Skelmersdale

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Does it have the initials j m j? I’ve noticed her in both lives a lot and mentions what is said on here

Scrap that I just seen your screenshot 😬 there’s another one too 🤣

Shes designed it so bad 🙄 I think adult embroidered hoodies is meant to be all one word. She’s just made it too fuckin huge like she does everything else.
I've actually seen someone else who was in her mods live he is always up the manleys arse about buying their hoodies. He goes into Claires lives as well. I've seen him in beck's live a few times slating Claire

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Claire keeps saying her and mankey's are going out tonight but then wont say where or doing what.

Humble yourself Claire, you are not Beyonce. No one cares that you're most likely going to the pub for a drink or something everyone does.

She's proper arsey as well like every live. And im sick of hearing about her in Malaysia and how they apparently dont wash their hands. Wish she'd bugger off there.
Didn't she say on live last night her dad is from Malaysia?

mumz

VIP Member
How many calories in half a ton of rice?
wheres the spinach? I feel robbed

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
While on live over the weekend, Andy got a text, he the said to Claire “I’m not having that, they have given us 9 o’clock in the morning”
I wonder if it was a Tokfest time. Could have been anything but he wasn’t happy and went to another room to sort it out

mumz

VIP Member
Gosh Toby car very are scraping the barrel!asking them to advertise for them the piggys
I don’t have a problem with them being paid to advertise. That’s like a job and getting paid for doing something. It’s the begging I have issue with

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Having a disabled daughter myself, I would never discriminate. But as a genuine question, does Lucy have any additional needs? Something about her just screaming at me. She doesn't act her age at all, from the fact she thinks its ok to dress her own children out the dirty wash pile, too sitting in a trolley whilst at a kids play ground.. I get a very very uneasy vibe from her 😬
Going by the latest video i can see what you mean