Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Both of them are no this early lol why cause dhb on at 7 tonight and he will blow you or water again so sad they are greedy bastards

Reactions: 2

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
This woman has now set up a wish list....that cant be accessed 🤣🤣🤣 She didn't like what I posted about her wanting followers so she could beg!!
Somebody should go on the list and clear it. What a beggar. I’m sure she is vulnerable herself but she is so brazen and rude if you read the comments

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Me 5 for the email 🙋‍♀️
She should have a copy of sds so that’s another thing to add on, £3.50 for a snapbar is quite expensive and I hope she’s got the correct labels on her candles as they’re different to wax melts
Also.. pjs and bloody chefs hats. I’ve no words
Oh gosh as a mother of a child I would never buy the pj why is the badge so low down looks so silly

Edunn

VIP Member
Least there doing something with the kids for a change even if it is for more gifts lol 😂

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Did you look at the profile of the person who commented that ? I wasn’t sure if they were young or appear vulnerable (I know you can’t tell from a picture but sometimes their content gives you an idea 😞)
I just had a look and she doesn't appear vulnerable and looks in her late 20s early 30s.

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
i saw this. It’s vile.
and yes Claire you need to hang your head in shame along with the manky family because you know what - you have caused this abuse to Mrs Kirby

Stop and imagine how Mrs K will be feeling right now? You have blood on your hands Claire Hale !!
The Sandy guy is next for exploiting. He is waiting for his double pay so she can win all her battles

mumz

VIP Member
Me 5 for the email 🙋‍♀️
She should have a copy of sds so that’s another thing to add on, £3.50 for a snapbar is quite expensive and I hope she’s got the correct labels on her candles as they’re different to wax melts
Also.. pjs and bloody chefs hats. I’ve no words
The logo is placed wrong on everything