Carebare85 #16 Curse of Beg causes another split, undeclared ad in a homeless pit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get to 93k before she gets out the car & she’ll take you into the services what and watch you fill your face yet again on this EATING DIET

Reactions: 10
No way would she have lost weight - she thinks she can eat shit all weekend and she will still loose.
The state on her top
Who the hell wants a shitty quiz night
What’s Lucys favourite colour red or blue
Fuck off

Reactions: 10
No way would she have lost weight - she thinks she can eat shit all weekend and she will still loose.
The state on her top
Who the hell wants a shitty quiz night
What’s Lucys favourite colour red or blue
Fuck off
She won’t show people the scales tho it’ll be bullshit diet again Monday Christ she only used the gym couple times she’s like a dustbin eats everything in sight bet she’s eaten all them gifted sweets

Reactions: 9
When I join lives on TikTok they are always funny lives or someone actually doing something - Then you come across this I mean why the fuck do anyone want to watch her singing to the tv with face like slapped ass. God she could make anyone feel depressed. Why even press live and embarrass yourself

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I know
She can’t even be bothered to talk to Jenny on there

Reactions: 5
And she’s live now collecting her money

Whooos I’m late to the party

It’s the gifts she wants cash in her bank miserable cow

Whooos I’m late to the party

It’s the gifts she wants cash in her bank miserable cow

THE FAKE YAWNING AGAIN !

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She said she got diagnosed years ago but then another time said it was last year. You can’t believe anything she says.
I was having a look at her photo group thing on Facebook then looking on her Facebook and she did one of those birthday fundraisers saying she was diagnosed with bpd last year. I swear she said it was years ago

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.