Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I have relatives in Ireland who have been told their exercise can’t be more than 2km from their house and Carby is walking 10?!
I’m not here to defend her, but many people are doing laps round the block or whatever. She made a point of showing the sign about staying within 2km from home.

Reactions: 4
I’m not here to defend her, but many people are doing laps round the block or whatever. She made a point of showing the sign about staying within 2km from home.
Ahh I missed that, I’ll let her off lol. Thanks X

Reactions: 2
Why’s she tonguing her wine glass tryna be sexy? Makes my stomach turn 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't be dealing with this woman! How many stories did she have preaching to the masses about covid-19/frightening figure. Now here she is insisting we all be allowed go back to normal.
Screenshot_20200428-084747_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who is going to take her seriously? Unfollowed a long time ago. In her head she’s some blonde bombshell hotshot academic but really has failed at marriage, failed weightloss, failed at gaining a degree and now lives on benefits with two children and multiple baes. She’s a joke. Where was she planning on going? To a cheap cafe, a date with bae drinking all the calories or to her dingy gym? It’s not like she is jet setting or has much of a life. No one is perfect but she is far from it and so preachy. Someone take her phone off her and her fitness tracker as both do not help this vapid obese clown. She needs psychiatric help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't be dealing with this woman! How many stories did she have preaching to the masses about covid-19/frightening figure. Now here she is insisting we all be allowed go back to normal. View attachment 118276
As a frontline worker working on a COVID Ward for the elderly, in my opinion we should be in lockdown like this for at least another month. That is the only way we will prevent a second, far more deadly peak. To put it into context, the first peak of Spanish flu killed 3-5 million people. The second peak killed between 20 and 50 million.

I can't be dealing with this woman! How many stories did she have preaching to the masses about covid-19/frightening figure. Now here she is insisting we all be allowed go back to normal. View attachment 118276
Is there a link to the post she commented on, I want to see the replies?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As a frontline worker working on a COVID Ward for the elderly, in my opinion we should be in lockdown like this for at least another month. That is the only way we will prevent a second, far more deadly peak. To put it into context, the first peak of Spanish flu killed 3-5 million people. The second peak killed between 20 and 50 million.

I'd love to see the replies too.
And I totally agree with you about the lockdown! 👍🏼

Reactions: 4

It is a recent article on a local news station on Facebook. Beat102103.

Reactions: 3
It is a recent article on a local news station on Facebook. Beat102103.
Of course she’s writing all over another random Facebook page desperate to be heard! She wrote some nonsense on an E! News post not long ago. She is one of those weirdos that write mean things on celebrities pages. No one cares hun

Reactions: 12
She caused a bit of a stir, didn’t she? She’s talking bollocks, as usual, and getting mouthy too. I’m surprised she didn’t play the MH card too.

Reactions: 5
Wtf she was going crazy banging on about everyone staying in the other week!! Complete about turn!

Reactions: 6
Christ on a bike, what is this woman playing at? Put your tits away, love. You are not sexy. FAA81035-7B66-4110-87D3-C7F9ACFA9AA4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10