Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her latest story... Yeah because protests are going to stop the spread of the covid. It's like the 34 people needing ICU treatment don't matter as it's only 34 people out of so many million. The truth is once all they ICU beds are filled then if you or your family need ICU care then you won't get it.
This is what people don't seem to understand. God forbid a family member is in a crash - well sorry all our icu beds are full. Somebody needs ventilation due to covid- no bed! She is actually laughable talking about people's jobs when she doesn't actually work. Nothing has affected her apart from going to the gym. I love how she "stuck to the rules" yet she documents herself travelling across counties to meet her family. Her kids will still be in school there is nothing stopping her walking, using exercise videos etc. Albeit she will have to forgo eating out every bloody day. #firstworldproblems

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Buddy2019

She really had turned into EVERYTHING she moaned about. Constance preaching on what people should do. I’m sorry but calorie counting is 10000% a diet - you can’t say oh diet culture is shit and then count every single thing that goes in your body? If you’re on plan / off plan (ie. counting calories or not counting calories) then it’s a diet!!!!! And she seriously feeds her kids McDonald’s way too much. All the effort she makes into her own food and she can’t feed her kids a home cooked meal

• Heart

havinalol

She's all woe me! The amount of people saying the government has let the country down. No they helped our health service by putting social distancing measures in place and not allowed our hospitals become over capacity. 100s/1000s of lives have been saved. if the government hadn't listened to the medics and experts we as a country would've been in the same situation as italy and spain.
She's also making it out that she hasn't been outside the house it weeks. Sorry love have you not been going out on walks, shopping with your brother and dropping meals to your mother. You can sit at home on your phone and be woe is me or you can arrange facetimes with family and friends and keep yourself sane

Peach97

VIP Member
It fucks off everytime she posts about “showing up for yourself”. Babe, some of us actually have jobs that mean we can’t spend 2 hours “working out” and 3 hours going on hikes to get 30k steps. It seriously baffles me that apparently she’s doing about 20k steps a day and burning 1k calories and her weight is still the same?

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s as angry and bitter as us - which is no bad thing however you look at it. She’s not hiding. She’s not being “angry and bitter” anonymously. She’s airing the truth and I respect that.
Those fuckers *are* asking tedious questions just for engagement numbers to make money. Jade is one of the worst for it. She has no content, no crack but posts with shit questions. That Scottish bird does it too. They’re all at it. And I’m not going to bring down Carbie for putting it out there in the public domain.

• Heart

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
For what it's worth, I didn't like some of the comments about her appearance on here.

HOWEVER, this thread is 19 pages long now and only a small part is about her appearance. I notice she's chosen not to acknowledge any of the completely fair criticism about how she frequently calls out other people, which you could call hypocritical at best and at worst, bullying or trolling. How convenient to ignore all that. :rolleyes:

anonymous1221

I can't be dealing with this woman! How many stories did she have preaching to the masses about covid-19/frightening figure. Now here she is insisting we all be allowed go back to normal. View attachment 118276
As a frontline worker working on a COVID Ward for the elderly, in my opinion we should be in lockdown like this for at least another month. That is the only way we will prevent a second, far more deadly peak. To put it into context, the first peak of Spanish flu killed 3-5 million people. The second peak killed between 20 and 50 million.

I can't be dealing with this woman! How many stories did she have preaching to the masses about covid-19/frightening figure. Now here she is insisting we all be allowed go back to normal. View attachment 118276
Is there a link to the post she commented on, I want to see the replies?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I think she’s a bit much sometimes but she does talk about a side of ED’s which are rarely mentioned, binging is a real eating disorder as much as people would like to label her ‘greedy’

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Hang on a minute until our government tells us to stay at home then I’m going to carry on life as normal. I was out last night & every bar we went to was packed with people enjoying themselves. We stayed overnight & went to a local cafe for breakfast & the owners were expression worry at if the country does go into lock down how will they & other small businesses survive so until told otherwise I will still eat out & try my best to support local small businesses

KindnessWins

I think talking about her weight loss, how she maintains it, pics of food etc are fine. But for me, talking about her kids, is a step too far.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Carby is in lecture mode today. I am not disputing that we should all be aware of the dangers of Covid-19 and be doing all we can to prevent its spread while protecting the vulnerable but her bossy approach is fucking me off. She wasn’t too worried last week when she was getting trashed and stuffing her face in Cork. To the best of my knowledge, she’s not a health professional and I’d prefer to trust them for advice. She’s getting so far up her own arse now and, if she’s housebound, we better prepare for more of the same.

QueenC93

First post I’m new here and only came across this thread after googling her name. I have never followed her but she wrote comments in Amber Gills Instagram about her new promotion of some weight loss journey. Her comment wasn’t that bad apart from making big assumptions which I asked how she knows what Amber is going to do, a few of us asked her if she gives the same outrage to influencers who promote juice cleanses etc.
And she was talking about negatively promoting weight loss, someone asked her why she uses the name “carbytobarbie” if diet culture is damaging.
She went on a tirade! Called people names and then deleted her comment and tried to comment again being a cow.
Then within 5 minutes I’m recovering DM’s from faceless accounts calling me allsorts, reading this thread I believe she’s behind them.

She seems very angry and is against anyone who doesn’t agree with her.

Whatever she promotes clearly isn’t healthy our positive since she comes across

• Haha
  • Wow

Fineapple

VIP Member
Oh nah let’s not do this again. When slimmingworldgem posted about tattle all of a sudden everyone in her thread was hugely remorseful and couldn’t believe everyone else’s mean comments for 5 seconds before it was back to business as usual. Let’s not all pretend we’re pillars of virtue. Fat boobs was funny, nobody has threatened to kill her or harm her, perspective please.

Smith290419

Chatty Member
As someone with fat tits I can confirm that they don’t count although not all men seem to agree thankfully for me 🤣🐷
I used to have 'fat tits' then lost 7st an now have an an A cup of flesh lol! Miss my fat titties 😂

• Haha

justwhytho?

ALSO.. If somebody could let her know that my husband also thinks pineapple on pizza is rank that would be great.

Because after all he's allowed an opinion.

He didn't say carbie's fat tits don't count, I'm sure he couldn't give a shit what tits she has.
I shared something he said as a joke ages ago.
I told him he has moobs (man boobs) and he told me fat tits don't count. It's been a running joke ever since, inbetween my mental health and unhappiness ofcourse 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blahblahblah5

Hypocrisy at its finest again, apologiseS for a post about BRitney Spears being off her rocker and for demeaning people with mental health issues. This from the person who rants about fat shaming daily and claims to have BED which is a mental health disorder. Then points out it’s unusual Britney talking about her summer going well when 200k Americans have died from Covid 🤔 says the girl having breakdowns about restrictions because it doesn’t suit her gym and lunch date lifestyle free from the kids. Have to laugh