Carbytobarbie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a while back, personally think she’s a hypocrite with all the bullying stuff she was spouting about but she herself does the exact same thing!

Reactions: 26
I unfollowed her a while back, personally think she’s a hypocrite with all the bullying stuff she was spouting about but she herself does the exact same thing!
Agree! Very hypocritical and undermining. She always jumps on drama like a fly on tit to boost her following.

Reactions: 12
Agree! Very hypocritical and undermining. She always jumps on drama like a fly on tit to boost her following.
Definitely, going as far as trawling back years on someone’s social media is shocking.... I found her very repetitive and boring she tried to take on James smith but that got shut down quickly! Says she’s an advocate for the “ slimming “ community! Pft just likes to cause and be in the Centre of drama

Just looks ridiculous
She’s always “tits” she wore somthing like that to a school meeting once I was embarrassed for her and her kids! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely, going as far as trawling back years on someone’s social media is shocking.... I found her very repetitive and boring she tried to take on James smith but that got shut down quickly! Says she’s an advocate for the “ slimming “ community! Pft just likes to cause and be in the Centre of drama

She’s always “tits” she wore somthing like that to a school meeting once I was embarrassed for her and her kids! 🤦🏼‍♀️

James Smith is a prick though .....

I used to follow her but don’t now as her tits are always in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite like her, overall I think her points are valid..although I do think that she doesn't know where to draw the line and stop.
Some posts were relentless with slimmingworld_jsg and also Harry Pickard.
She has opened my eyes to some things on Instagram, which have been opened further since joining tattle.

Reactions: 17
James Smith is a prick though .....

I used to follow her but don’t now as her tits are always in my face
I like James he’s abit of a year at times but he don’t hold back on what he thinks and that’s what Instagram needs!

Constantly in everyone’s face and the short dresses literally popping at the buttons! I’m all for body confidence and positivity but get the right size!

Reactions: 3
She’s annoyed me today - harps on about bullying and kicking off about James Smith body shaming and then slags off the Geordie Shore girls

Reactions: 2
What I struggle with is how she burns so many calories every day, calorie counts yet is the size she is 🤔🤔 she does a huge amount of exercise and measures all calories yet still looks quite big.

I unfollowed after I was bored of seeing her chest on display, they don’t look great and those poses scream cringe

Reactions: 10