Carbie Cara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol just watching her tik tok .. she says she didn’t have hardly any snacks today as her meals were quite big .. she just had … a cheese dip box with bread sticks , a protein shake, baby bel & chocolate skinny whip bar !!

The overnight weetabix thing actually looks nice but the thought of leaving weetabix overnight .. I just can’t imagine how it’d taste!!

Cara giving out advice on weight loss & motivation tonight .. I honestly don’t know how she dare lol

Reactions: 3
This girl really needs to sack off her ‘coach’ who is actually doing her a massive disservice!! Cara is clearly unhealthy and nowhere near a healthy BMI, I understand how scales can be toxic and can be a trigger for some ppl BUT they are also a very good indicator of health, sure if you are naturally slim and wearing size 6/8/10/12/14 clothing and dont feel the need to weigh yourself thats totally fine but I do think this girl should be weighing herself. How does she know she isn’t gaining weight! She eats alot of crap and ‘health’ products that are actually full of artificial rubbish and are probably super calorific. Good for her for working out in the gym and enjoying it but it is 80% diet too, I would be really rooting for her if she was actively losing weight but I dont think she is. I think she needs a new coach, I had a little look at her ‘coach’ preaching about self love and not weighing etc but shes clearly a very slim and healthy girl and Cara isn’t and its all well and good talking about self love etc but I think she should focus of her health first before she ditches the scales…

This girl really needs to sack off her ‘coach’ who is actually doing her a massive disservice!! Cara is clearly unhealthy and nowhere near a healthy BMI, I understand how scales can be toxic and can be a trigger for some ppl BUT they are also a very good indicator of health, sure if you are naturally slim and wearing size 6/8/10/12/14 clothing and dont feel the need to weigh yourself thats totally fine but I do think this girl should be weighing herself. How does she know she isn’t gaining weight! She eats alot of crap and ‘health’ products that are actually full of artificial rubbish and are probably super calorific. Good for her for working out in the gym and enjoying it but it is 80% diet too, I would be really rooting for her if she was actively losing weight but I dont think she is. I think she needs a new coach, I had a little look at her ‘coach’ preaching about self love and not weighing etc but shes clearly a very slim and healthy girl and Cara isn’t and its all well and good talking about self love etc but I think she should focus of her health first before she ditches the scales…
I thought the same .. as soon as she said she wasn’t gonna weigh herself anymore I thought that’s a huge mistake. My scales packed in Jan 2021 after 13 years & I didn’t get round to buying more till January 2022 .. in that time (I’ve always struggled with weight but scales helped me see what was happening) I gained 18 lb & I had no idea .. I knew my clothes were tighter & guessed I’d put on about 8 lb .. I was shocked !!! I’ll never make that mistake again!!

Reactions: 2
Her coaching if gifted?? I wouldn't pick that coach even if she paid he, but why on earth is this girl good promo for the coach? The food she eats always looks horrible as well.

The sickly sweet voice, advice, motivation, constantly saying like in every sentence.. like constantly.. she’s very annoying

Lol her tik toks !!!! Some days she calorie counts & is on a weight loss journey .. some days she doesn’t cc at all & says weight loss doesn’t mean healthy. Yesterday she says being healthy is eating right & being happy .. she clearly isn’t eating right or weight loss would work for her.. I don’t think she knows what she wants.

Advertising that sports bra she hardly jumped and her boobs were bouncing about then she says yea great I could do cardio in this.... Her cardio must be very mild

Her voice is so irritating. The fake sweet act and the constant videos saying 'you're not alone' trying to be relatable. Shes just not

She’s struggling with wanting to binge right now. Her body has hardly changed in the last couple of years. She’s doing something wrong. I’ve also heard about scraping your hair up in a bun for work but what is this Krusty the clown invention lol ??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s struggling with wanting to binge right now. Her body has hardly changed in the last couple of years. She’s doing something wrong. I’ve also heard about scraping your hair up in a bun for work but what is this Krusty the clown invention lol ??
She is full of tit. Her body has not changed considering shes always in the gym? She's defo one of those people who thinks "cos I've been the gym I can eat a KFC on the way home" and BRUSH YOUR HAIR YOU SCRUFFY bleep

Reactions: 1
Aw god todays insta story is seriously annoying.. the sweet voice & telling us her goals etc.. she’s been off her diet for ages now. Give it up or try a different approach. What she’s doing doesn’t work !!