Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rupertbear1

This girl really needs to sack off her ‘coach’ who is actually doing her a massive disservice!! Cara is clearly unhealthy and nowhere near a healthy BMI, I understand how scales can be toxic and can be a trigger for some ppl BUT they are also a very good indicator of health, sure if you are naturally slim and wearing size 6/8/10/12/14 clothing and dont feel the need to weigh yourself thats totally fine but I do think this girl should be weighing herself. How does she know she isn’t gaining weight! She eats alot of crap and ‘health’ products that are actually full of artificial rubbish and are probably super calorific. Good for her for working out in the gym and enjoying it but it is 80% diet too, I would be really rooting for her if she was actively losing weight but I dont think she is. I think she needs a new coach, I had a little look at her ‘coach’ preaching about self love and not weighing etc but shes clearly a very slim and healthy girl and Cara isn’t and its all well and good talking about self love etc but I think she should focus of her health first before she ditches the scales…

Reactions: 3

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Cara giving out advice on weight loss & motivation tonight .. I honestly don’t know how she dare lol

Monkey47

VIP Member
No way is she a 16 or 18. I would say she is more a 24
I would say I’m about the same size as her & currently on hols. My holiday clothes range from and 18 - 24 depending on brand & style (dresses mostly 18, shorts 22 but swimwear 24)

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Lol on her questions .. someone asked the favourite thing about being on hol & she said no food rules & eating whatever she liked .. she is never ever gonna lose weight is she

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Lol her tik toks !!!! Some days she calorie counts & is on a weight loss journey .. some days she doesn’t cc at all & says weight loss doesn’t mean healthy. Yesterday she says being healthy is eating right & being happy .. she clearly isn’t eating right or weight loss would work for her.. I don’t think she knows what she wants.

Dd29

VIP Member
Meal prep video... basically getting Iceland frozen food and microwave rice cooking it all and portioning it out.... to reheat again when she wants it 🙈

• Haha

Alexjb

She claimed the other day she wears a “size 16/18/20” anyone else think that is a load of lies

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Reviving this. She's so unbelievably sickly sweet irritating, and I can't believe after all this time she still hasn't lost any weight but wants to sell her weight loss coach and shitty products to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I’ve been looking for a thread for this girl … how long has she been on a weight loss journey ?? Only really discovered her before Xmas & she’s so annoying .. I couldn’t understand why all of December she came off calorie counting to eat whatever she wanted .. yeah have a few days or even a week off for Xmas but a whole month .. she really gets on my nerves !!

Chloe123456

VIP Member
The sickly sweet voice, advice, motivation, constantly saying like in every sentence.. like constantly.. she’s very annoying

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Her coaching if gifted?? I wouldn't pick that coach even if she paid he, but why on earth is this girl good promo for the coach? The food she eats always looks horrible as well.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
This girl really needs to sack off her ‘coach’ who is actually doing her a massive disservice!! Cara is clearly unhealthy and nowhere near a healthy BMI, I understand how scales can be toxic and can be a trigger for some ppl BUT they are also a very good indicator of health, sure if you are naturally slim and wearing size 6/8/10/12/14 clothing and dont feel the need to weigh yourself thats totally fine but I do think this girl should be weighing herself. How does she know she isn’t gaining weight! She eats alot of crap and ‘health’ products that are actually full of artificial rubbish and are probably super calorific. Good for her for working out in the gym and enjoying it but it is 80% diet too, I would be really rooting for her if she was actively losing weight but I dont think she is. I think she needs a new coach, I had a little look at her ‘coach’ preaching about self love and not weighing etc but shes clearly a very slim and healthy girl and Cara isn’t and its all well and good talking about self love etc but I think she should focus of her health first before she ditches the scales…
I thought the same .. as soon as she said she wasn’t gonna weigh herself anymore I thought that’s a huge mistake. My scales packed in Jan 2021 after 13 years & I didn’t get round to buying more till January 2022 .. in that time (I’ve always struggled with weight but scales helped me see what was happening) I gained 18 lb & I had no idea .. I knew my clothes were tighter & guessed I’d put on about 8 lb .. I was shocked !!! I’ll never make that mistake again!!