Carbie Cara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Hasn't lost weight for her hol' no wonder hun the amount you shovel in your gob. Absolute gobshite.

Reactions: 2
Lol on her questions .. someone asked the favourite thing about being on hol & she said no food rules & eating whatever she liked .. she is never ever gonna lose weight is she

Reactions: 3
She claimed the other day she wears a “size 16/18/20” anyone else think that is a load of lies

No way is she a 16 or 18. I would say she is more a 24
I would say I’m about the same size as her & currently on hols. My holiday clothes range from and 18 - 24 depending on brand & style (dresses mostly 18, shorts 22 but swimwear 24)

Lol Cara’s latest food haul from Aldi .. weekly shop .. she’s posted doing a big shop will help her stick to her diet .. there’s like 4 different cheeses .. veg &meat, loadsa crisps & a salted caramel cake lol no way would I be able to stick to my diet with the cupboards full of that stuff

Reactions: 1
So she is counting calories then...I can't keep up
Yeah she’s gone back to doing that although hasn’t cc in well over a week & she says she has kinda eaten what she likes .. not gone to the gym & feels horrible & bloated

she really needs to not wear these fashion gym sets and actually get a sports bra that supports her properly. Because what exercise is she actually doing in this? If you were doing cardio there would be ZERO support
DCBB917A-DCC0-439A-8CAC-41E9290B6C5A.jpeg

Meal prep video... basically getting Iceland frozen food and microwave rice cooking it all and portioning it out.... to reheat again when she wants it 🙈

• Haha
She's lost 20lb yet the video says this year she's the heaviest she's ever been

Chlothing 🙈
She works in a clothes shop you think she would know how to spell