Cara Delahoyde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love they were struggling but managed all those holidays this year haven't got a clue
Are they gifted holidays?
I feel for the daughter who generally is shown quite negatively on their stories.

Reactions: 4
Only thread I could find, I don’t follow her but the video she’s uploaded of her daughter spraying and brushing her hair she looks really awful like she really cba with her, rolling her eyes and just sounds very cold and nasty I don’t k ow why you would ever upload that! She elbows the wee girl in the face at one point and doesn’t even acknowledge it. Comes across really horrible

Reactions: 3
Only thread I could find, I don’t follow her but the video she’s uploaded of her daughter spraying and brushing her hair she looks really awful like she really cba with her, rolling her eyes and just sounds very cold and nasty I don’t k ow why you would ever upload that! She elbows the wee girl in the face at one point and doesn’t even acknowledge it. Comes across really horrible
They lowkey dislike their girl. Yet obsess over their boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Both kids look really grubby, and they posted a reel going to legoland and the boy wasn’t in a car seat or anything.

Reactions: 1
I feel bad posting this in the Cara section because it’s Nathan who I mainly see do this.

I really liked them on love island and have always been fans- but their social media content featuring their kids has always made me feel a bit icky as the kids got older.

just watching Nathan’s story (up now) where the kids are rowing because Delilah wants to come in Fred’s room. Fred tells Delilah that ‘Daddy is going to clump her’, he shouts up the stairs ‘Bed, shush!’. He gets answered back, so yells back at them ‘stop answering back!’.

It’s all captioned ‘normal bedtime’ as if it’s something they can’t help.

These kids have been encouraged to be rude and feral by their giggling parents for years. No idea why Nathan in particular is doing the ‘woe is me’ posts about his parenting struggles when all of this behaviour has been filmed and egged on for social media clout.

I have seen backlash in the comments recently, which I have never seen in the few years I have followed them.

I have seem glimmers of them being super sweet kids. I have no idea why they are having such disregard for their privacy and showing them in this light. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel bad posting this in the Cara section because it’s Nathan who I mainly see do this.

I really liked them on love island and have always been fans- but their social media content featuring their kids has always made me feel a bit icky as the kids got older.

just watching Nathan’s story (up now) where the kids are rowing because Delilah wants to come in Fred’s room. Fred tells Delilah that ‘Daddy is going to clump her’, he shouts up the stairs ‘Bed, shush!’. He gets answered back, so yells back at them ‘stop answering back!’.

It’s all captioned ‘normal bedtime’ as if it’s something they can’t help.

These kids have been encouraged to be rude and feral by their giggling parents for years. No idea why Nathan in particular is doing the ‘woe is me’ posts about his parenting struggles when all of this behaviour has been filmed and egged on for social media clout.

I have seen backlash in the comments recently, which I have never seen in the few years I have followed them.

I have seem glimmers of them being super sweet kids. I have no idea why they are having such disregard for their privacy and showing them in this light. It’s sad.
I hate the kid content and especially the themes of violence? Like those kids have learnt about hitting from somewhere - like best case it’s the parents just not re-directing the kids’ behaviour but I felt so uncomfortable hearing the older boy leverage that the dad would clump them?

I know ppl get really defensive when it comes to parenting and tbh, they’re likely parenting how the majority of British people still do/were parented by their parents. But we have SO much more information and legit science behind how to parent for an emotionally healthy child (and eventual adult) there’s no need to do this stuff anymore!

Reactions: 6
I hate the kid content and especially the themes of violence? Like those kids have learnt about hitting from somewhere - like best case it’s the parents just not re-directing the kids’ behaviour but I felt so uncomfortable hearing the older boy leverage that the dad would clump them?

I know ppl get really defensive when it comes to parenting and tbh, they’re likely parenting how the majority of British people still do/were parented by their parents. But we have SO much more information and legit science behind how to parent for an emotionally healthy child (and eventual adult) there’s no need to do this stuff anymore!
Absolutely. I’d be utterly horrified if my daughter was telling people so casually that she was going to get a ‘clump’. I say that as someone who grew up getting a frequent clump. But I’m not going to invoke 90s parenting on my kids out of ignorance

no idea why they keep on getting gifted wholesome family holidays. I’m certainly not going to be sold on attending a jet2 holiday at a certain resort if I have to witness nathan shrieking at his kids across the breakfast buffet.

he in particular is so defensive. Every time he gets any criticism he claps back and then the flying monkeys get set on the completely correct person who has called them out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve always felt a bit indifferent to them. They just seemed like a normal-ish couple who were showing a down to earth side of parenting and that it’s not all insta perfect pics and well behaved kids.

But the ‘clumping’ vid is awful. The fact there’s no reaction from Delilah to Freddie telling her she’s going to get a clump from dad shows how normal they see that as. Those poor kids.

I’ve unfollowed them because of it. Not that they’ll care about losing a follower, but I can’t condone someone who smacks their kids. Like absolute says, times have moved on from the 90s and that kind of parenting isn’t acceptable anymore(not that it ever should have been). I can’t believe they thought it was a good idea to share it on all their social media.

• Heart
I can’t believe they thought it was a good idea to share it on all their social media.
Tbh they rarely get anyone clapping back. It’s an echo chamber

The reaction to the clumping reel is 320 other scummy parents celebrating it as a slice of true life

glad my family can’t relate to that 🤢

• Heart
Why is she out for the night in a sort of bra top, not the nicest outfit.