Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she can start selling sex toys like style me Sunday!! šŸ¤£ #selfpleasure
Ann summers might do sponsorship deal šŸ˜‚

I honestly canā€™t believe how much is being overlooked by the press re: CB and the work she used to do as a madam. nothing is being said about the fact she was also part of a really seedy sex industry that more often than not abuses women.

In countries across the work WOC are being dragged from their homes right in this moment and are being sold for sex . Children and underage girls, are all being pimped out for sex against their own will. Granted that not everyone in the sex industry is there against their own will but it happens A LOT.

How can someone who is so hot on making diverse changes and bringing awareness to racial issues have been part of the same sex industry that exploits a whole range of diverse women for Cold hard cash? I donā€™t understand how this is being overlooked.

Iā€™m not suggesting CB forced girls to sell sex and Iā€™m sure the girls working for her were very willing but she was unfortunately part of an industry that was a lot bigger than just her alone and by taking part in that industry and profiting from it she, in my opinion was part of the much bigger problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ann summers might do sponsorship deal šŸ˜‚

I honestly canā€™t believe how much is being overlooked by the press re: CB and the work she used to do as a madam. nothing is being said about the fact she was also part of a really seedy sex industry that more often than not abuses women.

In countries across the work WOC are being dragged from their homes right in this moment and are being sold for sex . Children and underage girls, are all being pimped out for sex against their own will. Granted that not everyone in the sex industry is there against their own will but it happens A LOT.

How can someone who is so hot on making diverse changes and bringing awareness to racial issues have been part of the same sex industry that exploits a whole range of diverse women for Cold hard cash? I donā€™t understand how this is being overlooked.

Iā€™m not suggesting CB forced girls to sell sex and Iā€™m sure the girls working for her were very willing but she was unfortunately part of an industry that was a lot bigger than just her alone and by taking part in that industry and profiting from it she, in my opinion was part of the much bigger problem.
Completely agree.

By her own admission she was doing this 6 years ago- her eldest child is 6 this month. I'd like to know what part her husband played in all this too.

Reactions: 5
If you go on Facebook and search "jodie marsh on the game" a clip with Candice comes up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If you go on Facebook and search "jodie marsh on the game" a clip with Candice comes up
View attachment 56983
Itā€™s just shocking isnā€™t it. Itā€™s almost worse to watch the second time round! She must be so pissed off that she ever featured in this documentary. Itā€™s completely fucked it, imagine the pr people at Birchbox, boots etc watching it. Probably through their fingers šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s just shocking isnā€™t it. Itā€™s almost worse to watch the second time round! She must be so pissed off that she ever featured in this documentary. Itā€™s completely fucked it, imagine the pr people at Birchbox, boots etc watching it. Probably through their fingers šŸ„“
I hope so!

Reactions: 5
I think being a pimp is horrendous and exploitative, but if she came out and owned it, Iā€™d have respect for her. But she hasnā€™t told the truth (this is not the first time).

Full disclosure; Iā€™m not a CB fan, I did try, but there are many reasons I just canā€™t follow her.

The WORST thing for me, the true showing of her character, is that while she is suffering (and to be fair she may well be suffering - sheā€™s probably embarrassed about the revelations and really offended by CH) sheā€™s still prepared to publicly bury someone else under a bus and step on them to get ahead. Even if someone has really hurt you, which im sure CH has, itā€™s still really vindictive, particularly given the platform she has. She is basically saying itā€™s ok to behave like that. Itā€™s so vindictive and vindictiveness is not a sign of a kind soul.

You can forgive someone and prefer to no longer have them as part of your life; I would understand if she did that to CH, she would be so within her rights and everyone would get it and support that, but it feels like she has this rage about what someone like CH represents (again, this may be understandable), but thereā€™s no effort to work towards love, collaboration, overcoming. Itā€™s about punishing, humiliating, calling people out. In the end, that rage will swallow CB more than it will swallow anyone else. We will NEVER beat racism by excluding white women from the debate. Racism is actually a white issue. Yes, itā€™s exhausting. Yes, itā€™s not fair. But we canā€™t make progress by lying down and staying in that place. We HAVE to be able to talk about it. We have to be able to have these debates and not be screeched at for saying the wrong thing.

Also, you can say something racist and not BE a racist. You can say something and be really sorry. You can say something and change your mind. You can say something and then learn better and do better next time. But cancelling someone forever does not show that we are very cool at all as a species.

Candice could lead the narrative towards a truly positive outcome. The fact that she isnā€™t, that sheā€™s swirling around in her gifted dress and dancing on someoneā€™s ā€œinsta graveā€ is bleeping bullshit. Unkind bullshit. And I think sheā€™s a big bully too. Just like sheā€™s accusing Clemmie of being.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
"Live like BeyoncƩ" haha! Yes if BeyoncƩ had to shag pervy disgusting old men for money.

Reactions: 17
IT makes no sense. Candy says the girls she pimps out get given 10k cash or books worth 50k on top of a fee. As if!
If something is worth Ā£50k, ebay is the last place you would be selling it on!! šŸ™„

Imagine the PayPal fees!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Candice must be fuming that shes not done any ads this week, she usually pimps out several brands a week!!

Reactions: 8
I love how everyone is all, MOD outed Candice as a pimp/prostitute, blah blah blah. Ummmm, noooo Candice outed herself by doing a f*cking documentary about it. So brave. So so brave. :rolleyes: Candice cares about one thing and one thing only, cold hard cash and she has freely admitted it. And apparently, that has always been the case. She used to harp on and on about how money would give her children the opportunities necessary to raise them up in society. Ok then, go out and work your ass off like the rest of us so you can give these opportunities to your kids. But that's the thing, she doesn't actually want to work hard, she wants the insta freebie life, the easy money - and her previous career choice only illustrates that further. She's always been about the easy money, not the hard work bit. I throw up a little in my mouth every time these instahuns talk about their "career" and how they are "working". Mate, you're posting photos on insta, that's NOT working.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.