Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems fab, wonder what happened there?
She is lovely. No idea but it’s hard to imagine her pissing anyone off to the point that they would take her own project off her hands...
That’s on FoD’s site.
Let’s just say that Candice has some extremely interesting opinions of white (and mixed race) people (many would call some of the comments she has openly made in the past In conversations as racist themselves), and there is a side that she doesn’t show on social that is nothing less than manipulative, spiteful, bitter, jealous, selfish, steam-train-to-the-top-spot-IDGAFwhosinmyway-toxic attitude. perfect attributes for a pimp though - has anyone ever stopped to think what it takes within you to actually BE a pimp/madam? To watch women sell their bodies to vile old men? To encourage them To go in and suck old man dick with a smile on your face while you take the money they’ve ‘earnt’? AND THEN to much later make a tv show about it ? Still proudly smiling ?
mmmm. The person we’re seeing on social right now is NOT the full ticket.
ALSO I really love Michelle from Peanut and also Peanut ! I feel like she’s been ill informed. She thinks she’s collabbing with MMD but she’s not she’s collabbing with CB.
MMD will not ever be what it once was with only CB running it.
She has a HUGE chip on her shoulder, and should anyone criticise her or even display a difference of an opinion she argues and fights back guns blazing, it’s never open for normal adult dialogue.
She has ruffled a lot of feathers in her rise to 50k followers but so far no one wants to get involved in outing her for what she is because of the turn that social has taken rn and no one wants the hassle / are letting karma take care of it. Which let’s face it, it always does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm sure the ads are on the way, first she needs some time to wallow in full victim mode. Also noticed her writing style is getting more and more bizarre, she really is desperate to get that new book deal.

Someone posted about her expertise in making cock cakes and was deleted within seconds. She's watching that page like a hawk. I really really do not want to see her working with any family brands, if she does I hope people contact the brand with a link to her cock cakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s done an AD for pampers this morning. I’m gobsmacked. I also suggest people get in touch with them and let them know about the work as a madam. It’s just appalling that these brands can go so low!

As if women want a person who has worked as a pimp selling them their babied nappies!

Reactions: 11
She’s done an AD for pampers this morning. I’m gobsmacked. I also suggest people get in touch with them and let them know about the work as a madam. It’s just appalling that these brands can go so low!

As if women want a person who has worked as a pimp selling them their babied nappies!
I don’t think brands care about her past , she’s
extremely popular and appears to be riding it out.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch her story about her Dad her being a barrister or similar? It was a BBC news obit. How does that fit with her living in poverty and being forced into sex work?

Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch her story about her Dad her being a barrister or similar? It was a BBC news obit. How does that fit with her living in poverty and being forced into sex work?
I was very surprised to read that, but her accounts of her background are often very conflicting so who knows. She used to do stories about how bad and unreliable her mum was so she wasn't letting her see the grandchildren. In the next breath she would say that after having her first child she had to move back in with her mum as she had no money and her mum was a great support. She grew up in her grandparents home without either parent and her dad left everything in his will to his wife, so I very much had the impression that neither parent was that involved in her upbringing from what she said early on. Recent posts about her dad make him sound very hands on though, so who knows.

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to sit CB down and tell her that heavy use of the thesaurus and run on sentences does not a good writer make. Hope she has a good editor .
Haha sport on. Such waffle. Much like Joey/baby kangaroo and his full size aortic pump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was very surprised to read that, but her accounts of her background are often very conflicting so who knows. She used to do stories about how bad and unreliable her mum was so she wasn't letting her see the grandchildren. In the next breath she would say that after having her first child she had to move back in with her mum as she had no money and her mum was a great support. She grew up in her grandparents home without either parent and her dad left everything in his will to his wife, so I very much had the impression that neither parent was that involved in her upbringing from what she said early on. Recent posts about her dad make him sound very hands on though, so who knows.
Maybe she rebelled and left home so had to live independently for a while. But you're right, who knows? She makes it sound as though she came from a great background in recent posts.
I can't reconcile that with how she became a sex worker.

Maybe she rebelled and left home so had to live independently for a while. But you're right, who knows? She makes it sound as though she came from a great background in recent posts.
I can't reconcile that with how she became a sex worker.
Something went on for sure as when he father died she wasn’t left anything, I think his wife got it all and CB said she wasn’t allowed to set foot in his house after he died. She did a post or story about it standing outside his house didn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Something went on for sure as when he father died she wasn’t left anything, I think his wife got it all and CB said she wasn’t allowed to set foot in his house after he died. She did a post or story about it standing outside his house didn’t she?
I wonder is she romanticizing her past with her father after his death, I used to read her blog and she always gave the impression that she grew up quite deprived from a financial perspective. She lived with her grandparents from birth - 8 and said things were tough. It doesn't really fit in with having a barrister father, unless he became one much later on.

Yes she doesn't even know where her father is buried. She never really got on with her step mum apparently, but she did a post saying she would one day fight for what is rightfully hers. I remember someone posting saying that maybe she should accept that he didn't want to leave anything to her, or words to that effect and she replied saying that he should have put on a condom then. I don't think in England there is automatic inheritance law anyway? I know in Scotland there is.

I wonder is she romanticizing her past with her father after his death, I used to read her blog and she always gave the impression that she grew up quite deprived from a financial perspective. She lived with her grandparents from birth - 8 and said things were tough. It doesn't really fit in with having a barrister father, unless he became one much later on.

Yes she doesn't even know where her father is buried. She never really got on with her step mum apparently, but she did a post saying she would one day fight for what is rightfully hers. I remember someone posting saying that maybe she should accept that he didn't want to leave anything to her, or words to that effect and she replied saying that he should have put on a condom then. I don't think in England there is automatic inheritance law anyway? I know in Scotland there is.
Yeah I always wondered about why she lived with her grandparents but I know all family dynamics are different for different people, but lots of things don’t add up.

I think you are right about her romanticising.

Reactions: 5
She really lives in her own world, on stories she just said “thousands if not millions are waiting for my book” . Next breath “if you haven’t already please pre order it”. Ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to sit CB down and tell her that heavy use of the thesaurus and run on sentences does not a good writer make. Hope she has a good editor .
It's like Friends where Joey changes his speech using the thesaurus on the computer to clever sounding words

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.