Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says this about it on Rightmove "the X is a thoughtfully designed 4 bed home available using HELP TO BUY. "
Help to buy is very different to shared ownership - and isn’t only for first time buyers. We’ve just used the scheme to buy our second house....I think it can only be used on new builds though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not white, not middle class and to me she comes across as self satisfied, landed on her feet,smug and a very nasty piece of work.

Defensive to the extreme and no doubt riding the crest of wave in terms of representation and diversity. The same white middle class people she can barely stand and who she spits venom on with every post are the ones tripping over themselves to work with her to show how woke and with it they are. But how long before the tide turns? The tide always turns.

She can’t write for tit, there is knowing your own worth, loving yourself and then there is Gemma Collins. She has veered too far to the GC side of things. Sis if the white woman giveth she can also take it away. Learn some humility and some grace. You aren’t Maya Angelou you are shilling tat, making coin on an image that will no doubt be your ultimate downfall. Hope you have savings.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not white, not middle class and to me she comes across as self satisfied, landed on her feet,smug and a very nasty piece of work.

Defensive to the extreme and no doubt riding the crest of wave in terms of representation and diversity. The same white middle class people she can barely stand and who she spits venom on with every post are the ones tripping over themselves to work with her to show how woke and with it they are. But how long before the tide turns? The tide always turns.

She can’t write for tit, there is knowing your own worth, loving yourself and then there is Gemma Collins. She has veered too far to the GC side of things. Sis if the white woman giveth she can also take it away. Learn some humility and some grace. You aren’t Maya Angelou you are shilling tat, making coin on an image that will no doubt be your ultimate downfall. Hope you have savings.
Beautifully put.

I do wonder what will cause her downfall... my bet is on that nasty temper of hers.

Reactions: 18
I think it will take for another WOC to call her out to make her realise. If a white woman says anything it will be branded racism / white privilege / white fragility. Or this ‘caucasity’ word she has coined. She’s untouchable at the moment.

Reactions: 17

This is why greater representation of BAME women is so needed. Less of a monopoly for those that have manage to secure their place at the table.

I agree, the world of the instamums is fickle and elitist. The preach about inclusion and solidarity, but it is anything but 😒

There’s a reason why Maya Angelou appeals to so many different types of people. Her words are human and welcoming.

I think it will take for another WOC to call her out to make her realise. If a white woman says anything it will be branded racism / white privilege / white fragility. Or this ‘caucasity’ word she has coined. She’s untouchable at the moment.
Yes, and I hope more black women do come to the fore and thrive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I used to really like her but god she is full of herself. Whenever I watch her stories she makes me feel bad for being a white woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is it with the hidden messages in her stories? From today for example, is she having a dig at someone for asking to borrow money? What is this “respect my money” business about except capitalist greed?

Reactions: 3
Candice is what happens when you mix a natural inflated sense of your own importance or skill, mix in insecurity that the rug is about to get pulled out from under you any second and an innate misunderstanding of self empowerment.

• Heart
Says this about it on Rightmove "the X is a thoughtfully designed 4 bed home available using HELP TO BUY. "
If she’s bought using help to buy then she ain’t earning what she says she is. There is a household income cap to be accepted.

Anyone else find her lengthy posts so hard to decipher like wtf you actually saying hun. Trying to hard to be fancy and it just makes no sense but comments full of people tripping over their asses to say she moved them/gave them goosebumps whatever other tit

Reactions: 16
After watching Candice’s stories today I must conclude that she meditated unapologetically for lots and lots and lots of grey carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's buying a half million pound house yet she's trying to peel wallpaper off the wall to reuse?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see her stories saying she will be sharing less of her children. I do hope so, she’s one of the worst culprits I think for over exposing their children. Remember when she said she was going to rip that parents vagina out of their throat infront of Esme... I really hope she sticks to it.

Reactions: 5

YES THIS!!! Best description of her I have read!! Hope you read this Charlotte Jacklin and Allison Perry et al when you’re puffing smoke up her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.