Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insta(sham)

Cb has probably planned this all along. Burying her pimp news on one of the big social media news weeks. Really angry to see she's totally lied about her involvement, the documentary she was frothing to take part in, and her pimping vulnerable women. Shame on you cb. Her following has increased steadily since last night. Sickening
This.

have never followed CB for any real length of time as she is really not my bag for various different reasons us won’t go into, but I get the distinct feeling that she may have leaked this herself. Did you know that the news media have’ take out the trash days’Ie when something big happens, they quietly leak some bad news to the press knowing that it will get less attention in light of everything else going on.

1. She is gliding over the pimp aspect which is not okay / much the same as they all do now though in a different capacity- exploiting vulnerable people for their own financial gain with seemingly no guilt over the consequences. All on a scale times 100.

2. I have just looked at her grid and the attitude of I’m going to be posting loads of ad’s because Christmas is expensive suits so badly with me - basically what she means is that she is going to flos you loads of tat you don’t need topay for her extravagant holiday season - oh and if she tells you about this then it makes it okay. I think motherpukka should give this lot lessons on how to ‘do #ad’

Reactions: 16

Lewkyhere

I'm all for her rallying for change in racism n all that jazz.
But do we now assume shes going to put another post up saying that people are asking her these AD/declaring questions because of the colour of her skin? I legit would not put it past her....

• Heart
I did think to myself that she might not be the best think for the shoot after the recent news
I think it's absolutely amazing that she hasn't had any backlash. Can't believe that actually selling other women comes with no repercussions and yet bitching gets you 'cancelled.'

this ^

Also none of this alters the fact that MoD was racist in what she said about Candice. Nothing changes that. The other instamums who are oh so hurt because Clemmie said they were essentially irrelevant are complaining about their lives being shattered. Candice hasn’t done that. Yes she isn’t meek and submissive but looking at the maternal death statistics being nice and not upsetting people wasn’t solving the problem. Candice may not be perfect (who is?) but she is raising awareness.

Too many comments just smack of people sounding a tad like they are a bit relieved that they no longer have to feel sympathy for the uppity black woman!
I loved Candice initially, it was so darn good to see someone on the gram who me and my family could relate to in a sea of blonde hair/blue eyes. She was absolutely amazing, spoke so candidly yet in a cool, collected manner. She was humble, modest and kind and when the #ads started she was refreshingly honest. To me I never felt she was trying to blag stuff, she was very frank in that she had bills to pay and every ad was a means to an end.

Now....I see her raising awareness of what lipstick/shoes/foundation/luxury item she has her eye on. To me her whole USP has changed..I can not relate (nor do I want to) to someone spending £££ on a pair of shoes, because "I'm worth it". I am still in favour of her just showing her face (and her family) on IG just for diversity, but I don't see that she is even attempting to raise awareness any more. It's almost like the awareness has become a complete side issue and she's trying to attain a lifestyle in the same way that any other instamum is. Nothing wrong in that per se, but it's just not my bag and certainly not why I followed her in the first place.

RunnerJ

How people feel they can open up minds or progress a cause if they aren’t open to debate or discourse. Shutting people down only perpetuates what CB is fighting for. You can’t have equality if you are more ‘equal’ than those around you....
THIS!
What irritates me most is her sheer hypocrisy. But she’s so arrogant that she cannot see how ridiculous she sounds. I’m sorry but HOW can you advocate for WOC and argue that people be treated fairly and equally when she has literally made money from selling other women’s bodies. Presumably some of these women were WOC. How does her narrative stand up against her past? And I know we’ve all done things in the past we wish we hadn’t but a woman who was unashamedly a Madam, who made sex cakes, who had a sex blog - how can she now be the voice she claims to be for WOC? How can she be a reliable or credible voice for any woman? How can family brands like Pampers pay this woman?
I’m just stunned that more people haven’t seen through her.

• Heart

poopypants

Her stories today, claiming to be OBSESSSSED with various luxury items, really grated. Go be obsessed with politics instead. Or your local food bank. Instagram has enough luxury dressing gowns ffs.

• Heart

Podcat

Are we meant to believe she bought matching pyjamas, took a load of photos, and then M&s reached out to say "let us pay you for this work you've already done"? I'm so confused by this.
She's normally quite happy to disclose (or brag) when she's working with companies.
She should delete the grid post.

• Haha
Haha, I'm flattered that you think it could be CB. Unfortunately not! Just someone who has a bit more insight into the world of sex working than others on here and can probably provide a bit more insight than the average person.

My point, which seems to have been a bit overlooked, is that the role of 'pimp/madam' doesn't really exist outside of american films or shit Jodie Marsh documentaries. It's a very sensationalist and defamatory term and seems like it's being chucked about on here to distract from the real issue
CB referred to herself as a madam on more than one occasion. So is she being derogatory, sensationalist and distracting? From that documentary (which I accept is not the pinnacle of scientific research) she claimed to very much hold the reins, she didn't seem to be 'one amongst many' and furthermore she was gloating about how much she was making off the back of her business model.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Why was she so derogatory about the midwives in yesterday’s stories?
I certainly wouldn’t want to watch someone bathing a newborn baby in a hospital sink! She thinks the midwives didn’t agree with it cause of the colour of her skin?
Wow. She’s quite deluded.

Reactions: 15

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I find her really aggressive and unsettling. Back when her baby was small and she was sobbing on stories it was all a bit weird. She clearly just talks absolute rubbish.

View attachment 36060

If you disagree with Candice and you are white, you are racist. If you disagree and you are black, it is a betrayal of your race

Everyone must just agree with Candice and her agenda pushing, dubiously evidenced views.
That's one of the things that put me off her, she speaks on behalf of black people as if they are one homogeneous mass. Certainly there are shared experiences and history but 'black culture' is a bit of a misnomer for me. There can be big cultural differences between people of African countries let alone Africa and the Caribbean.

Greendream

So she was a pimp then.
Getting a cut from women selling sex.
Erotic blog?
Oh candice you are GRIM.
This Milton Keynes I’ve got money honey persona is so far from the truth it stinks.

Money grabbing rat.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
A house that’s nearly half a mill too! She’s not in the real world anymore! How many ‘struggling’ people do you know could afford a house like that?!
She’s not struggling, she simply believed she could and she did. The universe manifested her thoughts and brought her the house, she just have to think it and it happens....isn’t that what she says?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Sorry but zero sympathy from me for cb. She was PIMPING out women in the doc and very very pleased about it too. Hey statement is completely disingenuous and reveals her as a lying, sneaky nasty woman. Her spin on it is to leave it at mods door and play the poor sex worker card. She knows there's no need to apologise for that, she's carefully hidden the fact she solid other women's bodies to fund her life.