Candice Brathwaite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that should be interesting. i get the impression that Candice is not really a 'girls girl'. I think she only feels comfortable around other women when she can claim some level of superiority.

Reactions: 6
I was really impressed with her stories today and thought she came across really genuinely, until she said she wouldn't mind Dior sending her stuff. What she really means is 'stop sending me tat that is going to clutter up my new house 😂'

I was really impressed with her stories today and thought she came across really genuinely, until she said she wouldn't mind Dior sending her stuff. What she really means is 'stop sending me tat that is going to clutter up my new house 😂'

Reactions: 2
She is a massive attention seeker. Anything where the light is shone on her and she is here for it. The most expensive dress on a shoot, the first class seats on the train. they all help to convince her that she deserves the best. I am amazed that doesn't care saying she just 'cant go back to coach class'.

Just three days ago she was shutting down and telling people to ‘contact management for updates’. Since then she has done Happy Mum Happy Baby and launched her book chapter. So, mental health all sorted then?

Reactions: 9
She is all fur coat no knickers as my mum would say. I think that it is often the case with some people - they know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. I am starting to think she is drinking her own koolaid. She really believes she just has to ask the universe!

Reactions: 10
Drinking her own koolaid😂😂😂. Candace sees herself as a Brixtons answer to Oprah and a fashionista but it's never going to wash. The execution never quite reaches the mark. and that is the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Praise for her diverse choice of people for the peanut shoot. Not one fat person, disabled person or LGBTQ person.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody know how we can get this thread moved to Instagramers? I started it in the wrong place and I think it gets lost here

Reactions: 1
Does anybody know how we can get this thread moved to Instagramers? I started it in the wrong place and I think it gets lost here
Doesn't she do lots of family stuff and go to the same events as all the channel mum lot?

Anyone see her “I don’t ever ask for things but I need my teeth whitening, so someone needs to hook me up” stories? 🙄

• Wow
I saw it. Cringed, so blatant. I guess it's 'manifest' don't ask don't get. And today I saw her stories with her outfit. I'm all for loving yourself but when you're president of the cheerleading brigade it can get a bit tiring. Fashion and interiors are not her strong points

Reactions: 10
Anyone see her “I don’t ever ask for things but I need my teeth whitening, so someone needs to hook me up” stories? 🙄
She doesn’t want cheap tat or to feel indebted to small business but she is happy for big things that she deserves as she has manifested it

Reactions: 5
Was so cringeworthy. I’m sure she thinks she’s better because she doesn’t try to hide the fact she’s begging. Why don’t you just bust out your crystal nonsense and it’ll ‘manifest’...

I don’t really like the concept of manifesting. I understand that having a hopeful outlook is always a good thing but to me it implies that people who don’t have good things in their life just aren’t thinking positively enough. And what about bad things? Did I manifest my PTSD? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I don’t really like the concept of manifesting. I understand that having a hopeful outlook is always a good thing but to me it implies that people who don’t have good things in their life just aren’t thinking positively enough. And what about bad things? Did I manifest my PTSD? :rolleyes:
I'm sorry about your PTSD, I hope you can find a resolution x

For me the thing I don't like about 'manifesting' is the concept that you can speak something into existence and it will happen. People don't take on board that there needs to be action to make things happen. Lots of things happen when people are in the right place at the right time, or they know the right people. Most of the time it is down to luck or hard work. Not because you manifested it. I'd tried to manifest the massive rollover lottery win. £2.30 was not what I expected. Maybe I should have bought some crystals.

Did I manifest my PTSD? :rolleyes:
PTSD could never be your fault xx

And... Candice didn’t manifest her fortunes, even with the crystals. Nor did she work hard actually. Such is life in capitalist society, eh!

Did anyone see her ‘new money’ post about her father’s estate the other day? It was so distasteful and greedy. Apparently it has “all” been left to her, even though she previously said the house was left to her stop mother.

• Wow
Did anyone see her ‘new money’ post about her father’s estate the other day? It was so distasteful and greedy. Apparently it has “all” been left to her, even though she previously said the house was left to her stop mother.
I actually thought this was a joke? She’d posted saying something like she thought her outfit looked like she was on the way to the will reading of her fifth husband’s will reading after yet another husband had died in a tragic accident

I actually thought this was a joke? She’d posted saying something like she thought her outfit looked like she was on the way to the will reading of her fifth husband’s will reading after yet another husband had died in a tragic accident
Ohhhh. There’s me reading captions, not listening to the actual stories, again.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.