Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dog won’t last. I’d give it until Christmas. Chihuahuas are a headache at the best of times, more so left untrained and dragged around as a fashion accessory. Thought we left this tit with Paris Hilton in 2002? SMH.
She is already saying the dog is testing her. Papa B will take responsibility if the kids love it.

Reactions: 4
She is already saying the dog is testing her. Papa B will take responsibility if the kids love it.
Puppies are hard work, who knew? Does Brixton not know he is there for photo ops and advertising deals..not chewing cables, chewing shoes, pooing in the kitchen Etc etc

News flash Candice, puppies are very cute but bloody exhausting and need watched all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They got the absolute worst breed for their situation imaginable too, they clearly did zero research into dog ownership. Really breaks me.

Also when did she change her Insta bio to ‘TV Presenter’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They got the absolute worst breed for their situation imaginable too, they clearly did zero research into dog ownership. Really breaks me.

Also when did she change her Insta bio to ‘TV Presenter’?!
Exactly! Generally anxious around strangers and cannot cope with being alone for extended periods. Not to mention two young children!!!

No reputable chihuahua breeder would sell to a family with this dynamic, so either it’s a puppy farm dog or they’ve lied about their lifestyle.

I also hate the “puppies destroy things” narrative. My dog never destroyed a single thing. She was either under our close supervision or safely sleeping in her crate. Lazy ownership kills dogs. Smh.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she is even aware that you are not allowed to take a puppy for a walk until after they have had their second vaccinations?

• Wow
  • Angry
Exactly! Generally anxious around strangers and cannot cope with being alone for extended periods. Not to mention two young children!!!

No reputable chihuahua breeder would sell to a family with this dynamic, so either it’s a puppy farm dog or they’ve lied about their lifestyle.

I also hate the “puppies destroy things” narrative. My dog never destroyed a single thing. She was either under our close supervision or safely sleeping in her crate. Lazy ownership kills dogs. Smh.
Exactly, they’re a breed suited to a single owner for a start!!!

No sign of any crate training ...or training full stop! I’m convinced dog will have allegedly bitten RJ by Christmas and be gone, mark my words...

Last edited:
God I’ve just realised how in the hell did a Chihuahua reach up and get that wire anyway??! RSPCA.... help!

Reactions: 2
Lol that she’s got Susie Verrill racist’s old vitamin gig... with near identical copy “I even sneak one myself occasionally”

Don’t these PR’s realise there’s massive audience crossover with these influencers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol that she’s got Susie Verrill racist’s old vitamin gig... with near identical copy “I even sneak one myself occasionally”

Don’t these PR’s realise there’s massive audience crossover with these influencers?!
Meldrum had the same too 😂 Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Omd the “internet safety” ad 😂😂😂😂 these child sellers have no concept of irony do they. And why would a brand ask people who broadcast their kids personal details to thousands of people??
Doesn’t inspire faith in their ability to advise on internet safety 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C7E8114E-BC0A-4484-A77A-460C4E854DF3.jpeg

Rule number one: Don’t put your child’s face and full name on the internet to 200k unknown ‘followers’, most of whom are strangers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lorraine just called her Braithwaite not brathwaite ....just made my fookin morning lol.....and surprise surprise she didn’t pull Lorraine up on it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 223164

Rule number one: Don’t put your child’s face and full name on the internet to 200k unknown ‘followers’, most of whom are strangers.
This 1000000 bleeping %!!! Someone needs to have a word with Google. Who approves this tit seriously. CB wouldn’t care as long as that £ keeps rolling in. I’m happy for her that she’s making money as a black woman in a very white space, but she’s really sold out and lost the edge I initially respected her for. Not that she needs or cares about my approval though 😂

She's shown she's completely unbothered by selling female bodies. Selling her child online is no biggie for pimp Candy.

Ugh was really excited about the return of the Griefcast podcast until I saw that the first guest was bloody Candice.

Reactions: 1
The fact that a whole kitchen has just been refitted in a brand new house makes my skin itch.
The fact that she's put a really personal choice of kitchen cupboards on something she hopes will be a rental is ridiculous! First rule of rentals.. Cheap and neutral.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.