Candice Brathwaite #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candice left her garden gate unlocked with a toddler and a puppy, who were left unsupervised for long enough to disappear off the perimeter, and she’s turned it into a post about ‘brotherly love’ for likes and follows. This world gets stranger by the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is is always that ridiculously happy?!? Her Instagram just consists of her smiling manically at everything and nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is is always that ridiculously happy?!? Her Instagram just consists of her smiling manically at everything and nothing.
She's fake. The need to show how 'happy' she is all the time. I think Candice tries to buy herself happiness but the buzz wears off quick. It is not normally to be happy all the time and if you keep chasing it instead of trying to accept it you end up miserable.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem very motherly... talks about her kids like they should be seen and not heard.
Hmmm.
gin bar in living room, are her kids even allowed to play. She seems so stern. She’s trying to break down barriers and change stereotypes yet she’s the problem I feel. She’s god awful. She isn’t doing us poc any favours. Since whendid she think she was the voice of reason. Seems like she thinks it’s candices world and we all just have to live in it.

She can stick her gifted tit all over and put a designer bag on but she will always be a horrible brash cheap tacky Pimp.
Exactly. Slating Milton Keynes, where she lives, as racist. Coming from a low rent Madam. Pimping out young girls. She makes me sick.

Haha “nice to be away from screens” she says, while filming on her phone 😂
I’d like to fill that gap in her front teeth........with my fist!!! She’s awful.

Reactions: 7
It’s really important for black young people to have strong successful role models so maybe that’s what she’s trying to project? But I think she’s lost her edge. She was far more interesting when she discussed race stuff. Although her new status means she’s more polite to followers now which is a good thing. She used to be really rude to people asking questions trying to learn more about white privilege. I find her exhausting and her persona is very shallow now. I think she just puts out whatever brings the ££ in. The angry black woman stereotype has harmed black women and I think CB is smart enough to realise this. I’ve lost all interest in looking at the gifted tit influencers receive. Especially after this year.

Reactions: 6
Her Sunday igtv... The way she eats is vom! Mouth open, talking with food in it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s like now the InstaMum shine is worn off they’ve all gone and bought a puppy. So contrived.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget folks it’s Brathwaite not Braithwaite, wonder if she will pull her new buddy Lorraine or Christine up cos when they both introduced her recently they both called her Braithwaite.....didn’t act like it boiled her piss then 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget folks it’s Brathwaite not Braithwaite, wonder if she will pull her new buddy Lorraine or Christine up cos when they both introduced her recently they both called her Braithwaite.....didn’t act like it boiled her piss then 😅
Well it’s different when it’s a celeb doing it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her Kellogg’s ad she’s not tagged them properly because she spelt Kellogg’s wrong 🙄 and then her next post is about it being disrespectful for people to misspell her surname 😂 how very obtuse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
In her Kellogg’s ad she’s not tagged them properly because she spelt Kellogg’s wrong 🙄 and then her next post is about it being disrespectful for people to misspell her surname 😂 how very obtuse
It’s almost like it’s just...a mistake 😳😂

What grinds my gears most is that I follow someone who is super eco, like constantly preaching about fast fashion & materialism & she is on every. single. post of candices loving her “babe” heart emojis etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.