Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrinaPal

I think candice can be quite funny and I even watched a few of her lives with the husband, but I just got sick of the aggression towards white people. Like, I get it, she wants to call out racism and I am interested in hearing her experiences as a dark skinned black woman. I wouldn't have followed her other wise, but I can only take so much personal attacks. And when she gets really caught up in her feelings she let's slip things like "ooh my black girl WhatsApp group is hopping tonight 😏😏😜😎"... I can only imagine the things said on there. Imagine a white blogger saying they had a chat group just got white women 🤣🤣. Like sometimes these groups just happen organically but if you're willfully not including somebody based on their skin colour then how are you any better, Candice??

Anyway I don't have that problem any more because she blocked me because I agreed with somebody who disagreed with her in comments. I can't even remember what it was about. But I think. She ended up deleting the post because it didnt get the "yes Candice!!!!" response she wanted. I have a personal account that I could follow her on but I just can't be bothered. And it's not like I'm against white women being called out. I follow @thatdoctormummy who is also a dark skinned woman who calls out racism particularly in relation to the higher mortality of black female patients. She provides facts, stats, solutions, how people can help etc. It's not just an almost blanket "white women are the worst, white people are monsters" shit on Candice's page. Meanwhile it's probably a mostly white following that have supported her to where she can get free couches from Argos!!!

And to be honest, when she described herself as having the Oprah Winfrey touch where she appealed to white and black people I mentally checked out. Fully prepared for that to be in the authors description in her book 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Yes, the issue is that they are given the CHOICE and if you’ve ever had a difficult manager you’ll know that a choice is not always freely made. Staff are being threatened disciplinary action for challenging managers - this is happening NOW. You can read for yourself and I know being being affected personally.

Nobody will ever be able to prove how Mary caught the disease as contact tracing was dropped in early March. What is clear is that not enough is being done to protect healthcare workers, and BAME people have, for reasons that are not clear, made up a large % of the deaths. Sorry but I’m with CB on this one.

The only criticism I can make is that every loss is devastating. I was just reading of a 7 year old boy who has now lost his Mother (NHS) and Grandmother, and now risks losing his Dad (NHS). Police officers, healthcare assistants, porters. Many white working-class.

I haven’t seen her mention any of these other horrific incidents, and of course this is the person who took her immune-compromised parent across the globe during a global pandemic and then cried when she realised how much of a mistake she had made. So she hasn’t really helped the situation has she?

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I think she intends for this to read as like ‘I’m so empowered check me out’ but actually it reads quite arrogantly?
She's a dick.

How would she respond if a man had posted this? About how it doesn't matter that he's not husband material because he's found a wife who will carry the load he can't be arsed to mind about?

It's bullshit on all levels. Teamwork or "couple goals" isn't about finding someone to do the shit you can't be arsed to do, it's about taking on your equal share and supporting your partner if they need it, not sailing through life, not giving a shit because you've found a mug that does it all.

Reckon if he complains she gives him shit about how she's a celeb now, I've got 2 million followers, Dontcha know who I am?!

She doesn't need a PA to manage her beggy self, she needs to get her head out her arse, get a grip and function like every other parent in the world.

• Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
More irritating because she took herself on holiday irresponsibly, filled her grid with boasty photos while the world was in crisis and loved ones are seriously ill, yet now wants sympathy.
Have I missed anything on her stories.

She went with a boasty enjoy my holiday spam suckers and not giving a fuck to panic attacks, the worst holiday ever and now not leaving the house.

What went wrong? Or is she building up for an advert for Rescue Remedy?!

• Haha

Slatternly

I see the words on this thread. Locked on the screen, yet they dance before me. The freedom the words have inspired me and evoke memories of bygone threads. I am reminded of words uttered to me by other wise posters on the thread almost like an anthology of words but more than that words that have a meaning and a purpose.
The words are dancing in my brain with the synapses firing as they tango and foxtrot. I see the words you have all written and I am humbled to conclude that the words spell out one thing.
Candice is an idiot! Yes, there I said it and own my words! 😂😉
This is brilliant. You’ve manifested a gcse grade 6 for this.

• Haha

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
My sister and I have very differing views about our childhoods and how our parents parented us...hers a lot more negative than mine. However, it was only when she started therapy that the shit really hit the fan and this torrent of hatred and anger rained down on all of us. In my eyes therapy, rather than helping people work through their issues, can instead be very 'enabling' - Giving total credence to their own point of view so that everyone else's becomes completely negated. I wonder when candice started therapy, because her behaviours feels very familiar to me.

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Bless her, she thinks her book is going to be made into a Netflix series! I know she’s into manifestation and all that but COME ON queen. Nobody, not one person wants to make your book into a TV series WHEN THEY HAVEN’T EVEN READ IT?!!!
Maybe they should make a Netflix series on her. Pimp to Influencer. It could be the new Tiger King.

• Haha

SequinnedElephant

Her and her pr team have worked very very hard to hide her pimp past. She is the queen of falsifying true narratives. Her sister and mum attest to that. Such was ge9t absolute desperation for money and fame she made a documentary celebrating her pimp life and cock cakes, she still has the same desperation for money. I would love to send the pimp doc to Lorraine and itv and all the other family brands who work with her.
“Pimp life & cock cakes” for new #thread title!

Boobmarley

What’s the thing with the daughter I’ve missed that?
I haven't followed her in years so struggle to remember but various instances gave that impression. From her saying she didnt bond with Esme due to the trauma of her birth (this i totally understand) however it then bled into subtle digs about how difficult her daughter was in contrast to the constant praise she showered on her son... Then saying she’d been losing it at the kids and Papa B had to intervene and force her to leave the house to calm down (again she turned that into a self promotional opportunity for people to praise how she was taking time out for herself rather than take ownership for losing her shit over nothing)... Then saying she is working with a therapist to break the cycle of trauma in which a black mother resents her daughter for having more freedom and less burden. A cycle which she feels she is/was continuing (however uses this yet again to focus on her own victimisation and self praise instead of taking true accountability for her behaviour to Esme)... Combine that with her grandiose delusions about herself, self entitlement and holier than thou attitude towards others including her own family (sister, mother, step mother, step siblings) and at this point I’ve lost pity for her and I’m thinking the reality is she’s just a classic case of a narcissistic personality disorder and a woman who praises qualities in herself that she resents in her daughter and in others.

• Heart
  • Sad

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I see she’s currently trying to manifest a Vogue cover 👀 not enough crystals in the world for that one. And isn’t the world suffering enough without all these stupid fucking tiktok dances the influencers are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I'm just catching up on the sister and mum's videos now. :eek: Imagine having posted what she has in these circumstances. Why would you?!

Don't believe anyone who claims to love coffee whilst advertising for Pret :sneaky:
Yeah, Pret's coffee is the worst!

I've just watched her mum's video. It's so sad. Particularly the part where CB had her mum sign a disclaimer about discussing her mental health in CB's book - her mum was under the impression it was to be discussed in order to help other people. But that's not how CB has used it. Awful, awful.

ETA I also can't believe her poor mum has felt to record a video from her own bed to explain that yes, she does have HIV, and feels she has to explain to the public how she contracted it. We all have issues with our mums to different degrees, but honestly, this is heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Angry

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Has she explained yet why she came back from holiday and acted so dramatic you could only think it’s something awful like she’s about to become homeless
She said it was an awful holiday, it was really bizzare because she went, as smug as fuck, then it turned into panic attacks and dramatics and then they came home.

Does her Mom live here or in Barbados?

I'm not quite sure what's going on with her. Everything is so badly written, and she seems to be making it such a dramatic big deal.

Without sounding like a complete cowbag, I know it's hard and difficult times but it always seems like with people like her, they are paving the way for an advert, like online meditation classes or a calming pillow spray or some other shit. Nothing ever feels genuine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’m so sick of this woman appearing in my feed either through sponsored posts or friends of mine fangirling her. I DON’T WANT TO SEE A PIMP ON MY INSTA!
Isn’t it mad what she did to women, and now she’s advertising to us? Like sorry she’s proven herself to be the enemy of women’s welfare why would her image make us want to buy a fucking thing?!

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion but I don’t believe her days of working in sex work should follow her all the rest of her life. Ppl turn to sex work for many reasons and I doubt it’s ever a good experience physically, mentally and emotionally. I don’t know the full story but as long as you’re an adult and consent to sex and you’re not forcing anyone to do anything then if you move on with your life, you shouldn’t be burdened with it on your ‘record’ forever. I don’t judge anyone for turning to that life, I just feel so grateful I never had to make that choice.
I don’t think it’s her being a sex worker people object to, its her exploiting other women who worked for her in the sex industry

• Heart
  • Wow

Basicbasic

VIP Member
How absolutely sad. As a woman of colour who also had a difficult life her mother's words brought tears to my eyes. 'Allow my name '!! . Now that is a powerful black voice. Candice should be absolutely ashamed and someone should send this video to her publishers and brand associates.

Gonefishing29

Clearly CB hadn’t manifested enough. Let’s get some sage and manifest the virus away.
Omg I wish someone would suggest this to her!

All these silly influencers that gave up their day jobs, not only that, they also got their husbands to give up Their days must be kicking themselves now! I’m self employed myself but I always make sure I put cash away for rainy days like this!

Gonefishing29

Shop local guys, forget the big chains, I feel sorry for the poor, I’m so privileged, I feel bad for the small timers, so do make sure you give to small companies.... BUT also, please buy this kinder Surprise Easter egg that’s supplied by a HUGE CHAIN, and don’t forget to like and comment on the post to help spread their message...

Does she really not have any idea how stupid she sounds?

• Heart

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I work with a charity that helps women exit prostitution. I'm raging that this woman is getting this publicity when she used to exploit other women.

• Sad
  • Heart

Boobmarley

I went onto his insta, ONE person commented to say his wife's a lucky woman and candi shot her right down 🙄
How insecure. And then to follow it up with a raging post threatening to fight people if they complimented her husband. Just wow. The counselling sessions are working amazingly I see. Its like when people politely compliment my partner me then reacting by going on social media to rage about them fetishising dad bods and receding hairlines and threatening to poke out their eyes out if they ever looked at him again 😂 I’d be talk of the school playground as the neighbourhood wacko! They’d be like “watch out for that one, i said her husband cooked a mean paella once and she threatened to drag me out of her house by my hair”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Basicbasic

VIP Member
She always has and always will be an angry, aggressive pit bull. You have to have a certain mindset to pimp out/ sell the bodies of young women and girls. She gives people of colour a bad name by weaponising race and manipulating it for her own financial gain. Clemmie was absolutely spot on about her. Every person she comes into contact with ends up despising her, including her own family. She is totally vile, absolutely no redeeming qualities at all. Any company she works with immediately goes onto my boycott list.

• Heart
Reactions: 17