Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
she's ghastly yes, but none of these lot actually have money...they have a lot of gifted tat from brands who want them to sell it to us, that's it. if you actually look at the images she shares you realise she's recycling the same rolls of wallpaper throughout the whole house, it's sparsely & cheaply decorated, the clothes are all ASOS, and she poses next to the same ikea shelf with 3 bags on it time and time again... all the while telling girls to manifest coming into money, manifest a bit harder yourself sweetie :censored:
How did she afford the new house?

0deevil

Something has always struck me as so off about Candice. I’m sort of stuck between loving seeing a black woman thriving in a predominantly white market and desperately wanting to see her do well, but also between this gut feeling that she actually isn’t a good person at all. That the things she so readily judges others for and rightly so (racism, bullying, elitism) she is continuously guilty of herself. From her relationship with her Mother, her Sister, even what seems a rather volatile and sometimes even resentful relationship with her young daughter Esme (which she yet again puts down to being someone elses fault, in this case her mothers and a traumatic birth). There never seems to be any accountability on her behalf. Never. If someone doesnt like her, it must be because she’s black. If she lashes out at people, its because she’s dealing with trauma caused by others. If others are dealing with trauma themselves they’re beneath her, jealous and need to keep the f**k out of her way. Its hard to support someone who seems hell bent on tearing others down with a smug smile on her face. She’s like the kid at school who’s finally been invited to the ‘mean girls’ table and after years of hating them and saying how awful they are, turns out she’s just as much a narcissistic bully as they are 🙄 fucks sake!
What’s the thing with the daughter I’ve missed that?

elttat

Oct 6’th 2012

Oct 29’th

and Jan 11’th 2013

And if you go to ‘older’ at the bottom of the page, a few more blog posts are available.
thank you!
can't wait to have a good read... I'm so intrigued haha

update: I scrolled for half a minute and did a double-take