Cally Jane Beech

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never watched the first series but was he even memorable enough to be worthy of an All Star?

Reactions: 1
And Chloe with the pic of her and Romeo and 'an actual proud parent' 😅 as long as he is in there talking about being a great dad they're gonna be dragging him every day. Can't wait 😂

Reactions: 3
I missed her stories. What was she saying about Luis having a girlfriend
She said he had a long term girlfriend prior to going in the villa who had kids and her little girl had met them and formed a relationship with them so she’s confused now why she isn’t seeing them anymore, said he’s tried to get back with the girl since coming out & they are in contact so the kids can still see each other. He also hasn’t been in touch with her to see V since coming out either. He’s a deadbeat!

Reactions: 4
Nothing a dead beat hates more than being called a dead beat
Well that's lies, due to social circles of a pal I got invited to a launch for a makeup line Kady McDermott did at the Living Room in Manchester, where there were many love island alumni there including Luis with a very pregnant Cally, that was March 2017...that's not even 7 years yet, let alone 8 and I'm sure they did loads of back and forth after Vienna was born 😂😂😂 what a tit bunch of people can't even remember when they broke up 🤦🏻‍♀️

he’s actually tried to use only fans against Chloe, he literally didn’t give a duck when Romeo was fighting for his life in hospital - I’d rather my mum did onlyfans to support us than a dad who’s absolutely nowhere to be bleeping seen and doesn’t pay a penny. Honestly what an absolute fucker he is!!

Reactions: 3
Luis is nothing but a deadbeat dad.

He's barely shown interest in either of those kids. I'd be telling the truth to all who'd listen if I was them as well.

Reactions: 6
Cally's stories this morning, I genuinely feel so sorry for her. Sounds like all she's tried to do throughout all this is protect her daughter and he's just proven time and time again what a deadbeat, scumbag he is. Hideous man.

Reactions: 5
The text messages Chloe shared are awful, imagine speaking to the people who raised your babies like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Calling both mothers of his two children rats is absolutely disgusting and the messages he sent to Chloe are appalling. I hope no women touches off him with a barge poll if that's how he treats the women raising his children. He only exposed himself and made himself look a million times the deadbeat bad that was being made out. Pathetic excuse of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is vile. He’s outed himself now, I hope no one touches him