Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ATV2021

VIP Member
Just seen something that says it's apparent the driver has been killed - which driver? Syed driver or the other one as the passenger train seemed to be hit midway but by the train being pushed. I assume that Syed would make a bigger story with his wife in labour

KTC

Chatty Member
I've just found this thread! My guess (probably wrong and I hope so as I kind of want him to have a coming out storyline, even though I'm not a fan of his character) is that Timothy will die whilst looking for his dad who's already been rescued

BigMavis

VIP Member
I just think it would be a 'good' twist (in writing terms). I think she's the best character so I don't want it to be her. The writer does have form though - Evangelina, Nurse Lee leaving, Barbara - all shockers.

The writer and Dr Turner are interviewed in The Times but it's behind a paywall so I can't see it.
I read the radio Times interview it gave nothing away apart from what you've just said about shockers. She said how covid affected filming and it was great to have a change of tone with the catastrophe.