Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My reason is she just annoys me and it’s genuinely nothing to do with her disability. She was on SUTC a few years back with a group of kids that had fought/fighting cancer and she just bulldozed her way in and made it all about her and ever since she’s annoyed me.
---

My reason is she just annoys me and it’s genuinely nothing to do with her disability. She was on SUTC a few years back with a group of kids that had fought/fighting cancer and she just bulldozed her way in and made it all about her and ever since she’s annoyed me.
I find her incredibly unfunny. And you're right, whatever tv show she's on its all about her. She was on pointless the other day and she got an answer wrong not listening probably and she had a go at Alexander Armstrong about it! Get over yourself love.

I feel like I should like her because she's disabled but I cant.

Reactions: 7
I find her incredibly unfunny. And you're right, whatever tv show she's on its all about her. She was on pointless the other day and she got an answer wrong not listening probably and she had a go at Alexander Armstrong about it! Get over yourself love.

I feel like I should like her because she's disabled but I cant.
She annoyed me on that, she was partnered with Miles Jupp who is very knowledgeable. He was very kind & let her take charge. I take Pointless really seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So is this how they'll write him out? Trixie getting pissed at not being able to splash the cash?!
Why bother marrying Trixie off if she's just gonna end up being miserable again? Why can't she be happy? And that article making out like Trixie is just some sort of gold digger who is only interested in Matthew for his money and enjoying the lifestyle, since when has that been Trixie's character?? On the outside she's always come across as needing the finer things in life and having it all but really she just wants to be loved and to be happy. she's never been the type to lord it up above others. What is happening to the writing on this show :rolleyes: Having said that i will still be watching every episode 😂

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 3
Its very strange how one minute a character can be in the midst of a huge storyline and the next they are gone.
Theyve lost some fab characters over the year who we had so much more to learn about.
Problems Bts?

Reactions: 10
Olly must have really pissed off the writer, or Doctor Turner (who then ran off to his wife to complain).

Reactions: 7
Olly must have really pissed off the writer, or Doctor Turner (who then ran off to his wife to complain).
I’m thinking it’s because he and Helen George are a thing IRL and the feeling is it looks bad for a “family show” considering she left her long term partner and father of her kids.

Reactions: 2
Says they’ve split? Or have I got the wrong person
They split, Helen then posted a story about post separation abuse and then it was announced Olly and his girlfriend had split at the same time. Now it’s in the news that she’s been staying over at his and if you look on his posts she often comments a black heart on them to match his

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching? I hate Rosalind already. The acting is abysmal and the dialogue is sooo stilted

Reactions: 5
I’m sure they’re setting Timothy up to be gay which means Dr Turner will be off to America leading the Stonewall riots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dr Turner's next storyline will be about him being bi, possibly the first bi Dr because he's a trailblazer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.