Call The Midwife #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have taken it down. No stories showing now
They don't follow each other anymore, and there are no photos of them together on either of their pages so unfortunately it seems to be the case

• Sad
Reactions: 4
He’s made his Instagram private

we lived in the same area for ages and then they moved away a year or two ago. I had started seeing him around again, wonder if that’s because he’s moved out of their family home. He always had the children too, making the school runs or taking them to the playground. That might have played into their split, he’s at home while his partner has a busy career (we’ve all been there) you grow resentful.

Reactions: 1
😮

Helen wrote that they had been separated for months but his 40th birthday party in November on Instagram they looked really happy.February was the last mention of her on his Instagram…so something fell apart shortly after?

Reactions: 2
I just watched the last episode of the latest season, having watched theChristmas special when I was at my parents’ for Christmas.
I love Matthew and Trixie ( she looked gorgeous in her dress!), Sister Monica Joan’s poem was perfect ( will keep it in mind if I ever get married), Nurse Crane being awesome ( she’s my favourite character!) but am less keen on the Turner trio saving the day yet again, thought Jeffrey/Geoffrey ( Trixie’s brother) was so stereotypically gay ( the characters are usually a bit more subtle/have other character traits other than just their sexuality), no family on Trixie’s side apart from her brother ( dad is dead, I think, but her mum is still alive, I think? What about her godmother?) and Sister Veronica can go away so Sister Frances ( my other favourite character) can come back.
I wonder what is wrong with Colette? According to recaps, there has already been a haemophilia storyline and a leukaemia one, so not sure what could be wrong with her, unless it’s just stress.
I wish Sister Frances and Nurse Crane could have worked together or interacted more, as they would have been really good for each other/made an excellent team.

Reactions: 5
There is a story in the Mail stating the character of Matthew has been written out... odd as the big storyline last season was him marrying Trixie 🤷‍♀️
Then again thinking about it they do have a history of marrying characters off and then writing them out of the show, Chummie and Barbara come to mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is a story in the Mail stating the character of Matthew has been written out... odd as the big storyline last season was him marrying Trixie 🤷‍♀️
Then again thinking about it they do have a history of marrying characters off and then writing them out of the show, Chummie and Barbara come to mind.
I’m beginning to think Heidi Thomas doesn’t want any male character to be bigger than her husband - so writes them out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe they wrote him off to stop gossip about him and Helen George breaking up with their partners around the same time. By getting rid of him, the attention stays on the series

Reactions: 2
If they are writing him out then it must be to be able to keep Trixie in a main role within Nonnatus House. It can't be for 'the drama' as that character has had too many heartbreak stories already. Trixie would have ended up as more of a bit part if she moved out to live in the family home. Maybe he moves overseas for a while?

I do wonder if Helen is staying on, they will have to use her honeymoon as the reason she wasn’t filming because she was on tour, she’s got a broken leg and now olly is being written out

I hope it doesn’t mean trixie will follow 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.