Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’m not sure if there’s a thread for them all however there needs to be!

All three of them are using Cal for views, Cal has already stated he has autism during his lives and every one of them has played him for likes/views and collaborations.

Simple Simon was fine until the whole Astrid thing, now all I see is a 51 year old constantly on live thanking people for gifts, he never ever posts any decent content that isn’t a collab.

These lot are all over my FYP - what the hell is even going on what is this beef :ROFLMAO:

That Simon needs to get off TikTok and go wash his car or mow his lawn.

primplepog1923

Most of it is fake, the only part I believe is 100% true is that Cal’s Dad has realised how much he can make by exploiting his son and made him stay away from Simon.
I have a feeling that Cals dad saw him get slide tackled by that kid in the charity match, had a go at Simon for not “protecting” him and then got Cal to pay him for his security services

I don’t mind Tom G however he did bet a fair few people £250 that Lukaku would outscore Ronaldo!

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Most of it is fake, the only part I believe is 100% true is that Cal’s Dad has realised how much he can make by exploiting his son and made him stay away from Simon.

Simon is becoming quite a likeable guy now, as long as he stays away from the cringe topless Poundland TikTok’s and is sensible I can see him becoming bigger than Cal - who is more a cult hero than anything these days.

I love Tom Garrett! What a beautiful man with beautiful blue eyes and a beautiful beard! And his football opinions are spot on too. Not like benafc who eats his (mostly frozen) dinner on a TikTok each night, sounds like a pig in a trough and I can barely get through them!

lozza96

VIP Member
So cal binned astrid of becase she wasnt good for his image been a OF girl but is now hanging with another OF girl

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
My brother is obsessed with cal and his football skills and he is good at it. I dont know about the others but cals quite nice