Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
how is he
- He is a 51 year old man who makes sexual innuendos about young females who are young enough to be his daughters. (See his TikToks captioned: “You know me Aaron🤷‍♂️”, “Who else wants this life?”, and so many more)

- He said 17 year old Charlie D’Amelio is attractive. SEVENTEEN. HE IS FIFTY-ONE.

- Dancing outside Iceland.

He just comes across as a very strange guy. My dads in his 50’s and if he was acting like that on a social
media app full of teenagers I’d be very fucking concerned.

Reactions: 2

Robo123

Nah not really so it’s definitely still up in the air but the video was bad from Aaron’s point of view

Can’t believe Astrid and Elle had it out on TikTok live how is this app free 😂
Astrid and Elle beef is so fake theyre both attention seeking clout chasers

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
So thats why elle and astrid suddenly had fake beef becasue there fighing the same night as ed and simon

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
- He is a 51 year old man who makes sexual innuendos about young females who are young enough to be his daughters. (See his TikToks captioned: “You know me Aaron🤷‍♂️”, “Who else wants this life?”, and so many more)

- He said 17 year old Charlie D’Amelio is attractive. SEVENTEEN. HE IS FIFTY-ONE.

- Dancing outside Iceland.

He just comes across as a very strange guy. My dads in his 50’s and if he was acting like that on a social
media app full of teenagers I’d be very fucking concerned.
Exactly this…. It’s very odd, creepy, weird, I could go on!

primplepog1923

Has anyone seen that Cal the Dragon has blocked Astrid and Simon?

I’m so happy for him, the further he gets away from them two the better. Simon was on his live last night releasing a load of private shite like “I was the first person Cal rang at 3 in the morning when he fell out with his dad and ran away from home”. He’s fucking pathetic, he doesn’t see Cal as a friend he sees him as a business opportunity.

primplepog1923

has anything confirmed their split ?

Tammy is sexy tbf
Nah not really so it’s definitely still up in the air but the video was bad from Aaron’s point of view

Can’t believe Astrid and Elle had it out on TikTok live how is this app free 😂

Robo123

Has anyone seen that Cal the Dragon has blocked Astrid and Simon?

I’m so happy for him, the further he gets away from them two the better. Simon was on his live last night releasing a load of private shite like “I was the first person Cal rang at 3 in the morning when he fell out with his dad and ran away from home”. He’s fucking pathetic, he doesn’t see Cal as a friend he sees him as a business opportunity.
I think it was shit of simon to say that however I think simon does care for him

I feel awful for cal, he doesn't know what to do

lozza96

VIP Member
He needs humbling does cal wanted to be paid for doing a charity match. So didn't take part .that's his dad's doing

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah i agree simple simon is just strange hanging out with the young people .i dont belive ed is using him for views as he was only making videos as he belived astrid was using him .ed gets more views on his lives than callum does so i just think its the other two that are using him