Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone shut her up going on about bibs she won’t use unless they match her outfit etc. she is a pain
---
She thinks she is super mam or something you gave one child like get over it most people know this or have family that had children
Exactly. These things aren't tips it's common sense. duck she's a bore.

Reactions: 2
I wish I had found this thread sooner. Just found a fault with the beauty blender and I’m absolutely furious.

Reactions: 1
Sending Jordan Lipscombe FENDI earrings because “she supports the brand”. sorry you might not be paying her, but buying her extravagant gifts is defo going to make her biased towards your products? It’s such blatant bribery and arse licking

Sending Jordan Lipscombe FENDI earrings because “she supports the brand”. sorry you might not be paying her, but buying her extravagant gifts is defo going to make her biased towards your products? It’s such blatant bribery and arse licking
I wouldn't put it past her that they are fakes.
Prob from her Chinese Jewellery line.

Edited to say the real Fendi ones are £275.

Will she take the runners off the child like that have to weigh a ton on the poor baby’s feet like

Reactions: 3
"I have to come on to tell you I've made 43 business calls and it's only 1pm"

How much was she trying to hide the fact all her tit comes from China. I guarantee you can buy everything she sells under the guise of ByCaitlynCollection (what a stupid brand name)
can be bought on AliExpress

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really just said "ByCaitlynCollection are hiring, but don't all run and don't get your hopes up"

What the duck. She really irritates me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone please go and watch the last handful of her stories about her business and how hard she works and how impressed professionals were about her website she built in works weeks with a new born. 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she goes on about how much work she does, while being a mum, a wife etc. It's what most of us do love. I hope she looks back and is scundered.

Reactions: 6
The filter is so bad it’s literally popping of her face left right and centre 😂😂😂 same girl will post ✨no makeup days✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those stories were painful!! Absolutely mortified for her at this stage! (As if I wasn’t already) Did you’s hear her talking about her “overseas suppliers” careful not to say China 😂😂😂
She works so bleeping hard though guys 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those stories were painful!! Absolutely mortified for her at this stage! (As if I wasn’t already) Did you’s hear her talking about her “overseas suppliers” careful not to say China 😂😂😂
She works so bleeping hard though guys 😬
Might be some of the most cringe I've seen from her. She obviously says these things out loud because nobody else is telling her how great she is 😂🥴

Reactions: 1
This thing she does with her mouth 😵💫

Attachments