Caitlyn Lendrum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really couldn't emphasise enough how tiny and neat she was when she was pregnant. Now she can't stop going on like Daisy is the tiniest baby ever to born, like she gets tucked in with a postage stamp. 🙄

Also loves to get in a wee "oh I shouldn't have bought these baby grows , they were so expensive, like only I would buy this because you know me I'm just so extra" snore.
She irritates me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really couldn't emphasise enough how tiny and neat she was when she was pregnant. Now she can't stop going on like Daisy is the tiniest baby ever to born, like she gets tucked in with a postage stamp. 🙄

Also loves to get in a wee "oh I shouldn't have bought these baby grows , they were so expensive, like only I would buy this because you know me I'm just so extra" snore.
It was the how many times in her birth story she had to say that she didn't need pain relief for me. Neither did I but I didn't go on and make an Instagram story about it weeks later 🙃

Reactions: 5
It was the how many times in her birth story she had to say that she didn't need pain relief for me. Neither did I but I didn't go on and make an Instagram story about it weeks later 🙃
Exactly. Anyway possible to make herself sound amazing. Also the "i wasn't worried about myself, I got this, I'm a big girl, I was worried about Tony and my mum blahblahblah".

Now I'm sorry of you are concerned about what us happening to you, I've had 3 kids and you definitely care.

Reactions: 1
She might not of took pain relief but she also didn’t get her golden hour skin to skin she always bangs on about. bleeping head you’d think she’s the only person to birth a small child.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you wax a hairline? Is that a thing? Genuine question

Turns out you can I just googled it. Can never be too sure with these influencers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

i then love how she goes on and says so much she paid for them like get a grip girl and hold the baby’s head when you have her up on your shoulder. She would wanna slow down or she will end up very sick/ sore

Yeah this pissed me off too, she continually mentioned that she has a high pain threshold and didn’t even need gas and air etc. A few weeks ago she put something up about not being scared of pain, hospitals or surgeries 🤔😂 like what point is she trying to prove lol also 6lb12 is not a small baby, it’s pretty average I’d say? Although my baby was 3lb10 so maybe it’s just me 😂

Showing off and boasting is her favourite thing to do. £470 for a Dior Advent calender. Meanwhile ppl are getting £324 Cost Of Living payments to survive. I bleeping hate these Influencers and the local ones are always the worst.

Reactions: 4
Brutal, she has no shame whatsoever! It also really grates me how mature she thinks she is when she is in fact very much the opposite to the point of embarrassment. I'd love to know how sales are going of the "new drop"!!

Reactions: 5
She's uploaded another tiktok of that stupidly expensive advent calender and a video of how many cosmetic items she bought on black Friday. It's just boast boast boast.

She's uploaded another tiktok of that stupidly expensive advent calender and a video of how many cosmetic items she bought on black Friday. It's just boast boast boast.
It’s strange she’s not using her by Caitlyn collection make up brushes to apply the bougie products 🤡